Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Oops!" I covered my mouth sarcastically."Ehehehe so silly of me should not have said that." then I pounded my head slightly as I stuck avtongue out.

"Wait ,wait ,wait!" his hands were waving in frot of me desperately tryingvto stip me, which wasn't necessary. "WHAT do you mean future enemies?" Nii-chan said as he broke from a daze.

"Oh right you didn't know about it .HI-MIT-SU (secret)" I put a finger on my mouth with a wink. "I'll tell it to you when the time is right onii-chan." I patted his shoulder playfully.

"What are you saying?!" he shoved my hand away but I still smiled at him.

"Just forget about it ne?" I tilted my head to the side with an innocent looking smile.

"I can't just forget about what you said earlier I didn't know any of that!"

"Look you can ask Tetsu-san, he knows all about ... why did I just say that? Tetsu-san can I talk to you?" I dragged him outside as I pulled his arm.

I asked him if he could just tell them, if they will ask, that I'm not gonna enroll in Seirin High.

My brother was out of the country then when that decision was made so I can't renew it anymore. I don't want to break a promise between me and him.

"Why don't you to tell him directly?" Tetsu-san asked which made me sweat drop.

"Well, you know my policy on promises right? I never tell people the details about a promise that has never been fulfilled...so please?" I grabbed both of his hands and put them in between mine.

"Okay." he aswered with a little hesitation.

"Thank you very much Tetsu-san." I hugged him tight with delight and let go after.

That promise was just overheard by Tetsu-san he only heard the half of it though.

I feel guilty though for making my brother my enemy already even though I'm still not in high school. It's his fault or not going to Seiju-kun's school.

"It seems you still have a meeting or something just tell onii-chan that I'll go on ahead and thank you again Tetsu-san." I said with a bow.

"Okay." then he left to go to te gym and I left to go home.

=THAT NIGHT=

Onii-chan is still bothering me about earlier. I've had enough of his questions but it seems he hasn't asked Tetsu-san yet about it. I wonder why.

"Just tell it to me already." he was pressing me while poking my arm while we were eating.

"Gomenasai (sorry) onii-chan but I can't tell you just wait until next year." Then I took a bite from our dinner.

"Oh come on." in only a few seconds he's gonna start kneeling down I can feel it.

"This is the only thing I can tell you I'm not enrolling in Seirin that's all." I said as I put down my chopsticks as I faced him with slight angerin my voice.

"WHAT?!" he almost stood up from his seat.

"That's the only thing I can say no more further questions please." I picked up my bowls and plates and put it on the sink as I told him this.

"But... oh ,never mind." then he continued to his food.

Oh I hate it that decision would have been made with him if he wasn't in America but how should I know that he will return here but it's his problem now it's his fault for agreeing to go to America.