fashion killa

It's the most stressful week of any models career, New York City fashion week. A semi-annual series of events lasting a week. A week when international fashion collectors are shown to buyers, the press and the general public. One of four major fashion weeks in the world.
The modeling world is one of the most competitive and hardest industries to enter especially when you're a new up incoming model. I started my career when i was 14 years old now I'm 18 and will be walking for Gianni Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, and Givenchy.
This being your first show for NYFW. You had done a lot of small shows and some small print work but this was your first big break. It was an amazing feeling and you were excited your schedule was starting to get a lot busier after you booked this show. You were booking shows and shoots left and right now, people were saying that you were the fresh face of the season and you had what it took to be around for a while.

12 am

Four hours ago you received a phone call.

"Rakim"

You told him that you would call back later due to how busy you were at the time. You had a visual image of him in his loft probably bored waiting for your call, he had just finished a long tour and had landed back to New York from London (town) and is currently on break.
Your phone rings you see that it's hes calling you back after 4 hours, so you clear your throat and answer the phone.

"Hey,' he says instantly.

You notice his voice is raspy. He probably had just woken up.

"Hey" you answered back drowsly.

"Are you okay Y/N?"

"Mmm, I've just had a hard day at the runway rehearsals. The people who owned the place were so harsh. It was not our faults that they only gave us a few hours to rehearse the inimitable walk." I said with disgust.

You could tell that i was weary and tired. He tried to speak you into sleeping,

"I think you need some rest." He insisted.

"Don't worry about me i'm fine Rakim I just want to hear your voice."

"Just have some rest, tomorrow is a big day for you, ya know? The walk is tomorrow and you need to be prepared. Sleep should be your best friend right now, just please slee-." he says before you cut him off.

"Shh, the only person that should be my bestfriend is you right now. I don't care about sleep at the moment. I may be tired, but i can't value it more than my eagerness all day to speak to you. Even if we are still on the phone up to 5am atleast we're up together. If people ask me why I look so tired and why i tripped on stage, which i might do with pride i will say that we led to the actions being tooken and my face looking tired. I said with a smirk, which made him laugh.

"Mmm so you really want to waste your time talking to me..." he said in a slow voice emphasizing waste.

"I wouldn't referrer to it as wasting, rather enjoying my night just by the sound of your voice"

"So you think my voice is sexy? Is that what you're trying to say? Baby you could've just said that"

"Fuck..." i let out a barley whispered curse. He was absolutely right his voice, his voice is so magical, if i miss a day without hearing his raspy voice i will go insane. So deep and funny it makes me smile it makes me giggle with excitement. I could go on and on on how his voice gives me chills wanting for it to wrap me in embrace. But i wouldn't admit that to him especially not now knowing that conversation would end up in him teasing me all night.

After what felt like hours of you and Rakim arguing on the phone about you not wanting to hang up soon it ended up being Rakim hanging up the phone for the sole purpose of you to go to bed.

--

You were sitting in the makeup chair as the artist were brushing your cheeks with blush and others were pulling your hair in different angles. You heard your phone ding letting you know you had received a new message. One of the assistants handed it to you from where it sat on the table in front of you. Rakim had texted you to let you know that he had arrived.

From: Rakim
"Just arrived at this shindig, can't wait to see you I'll be in front row don't trip fool xx "

His simple dumb text that had your grin reach upto your ears is what

Once your hair and makeup was done you were rushed over to the area where they were holding your outfit. They started off with a nude shirt dress that hit high on your thighs, with a mess of roses in black print all over. It was a simple yet tasteful look from Dolce & Gabbana Spring Look. Once you were dressed standing in tall skinny black heels the assistant lead you over to where you would enter the stage. All the models were standing in a circle and you joined them placing your hands lightly on their backs so not to ruin their outfits.

"Ladies you all look stunning. Thank you for all you do. We so excited for this collection and for all of you to show it off. Let's have an amazing show." Stefano Gabbana spoke to the group along with Domenico Dolce.

You all broke apart and got in order and They went out to introduce the show. You were near the end of the line so you waited as each of the girls ahead of you made their way out. You had to shake out your hands and legs when the girl ahead of you left. The production staff gave you the cue to prepare. You took a deep breath and walked through the small hall covered in maroon clouds. You didn't look at anyone in the audience but you couldn't miss those distinctive braids of your boyfriend. You did your best to hold the face you had practiced. You walked straight and held your posture high. You past Rakim on your left on the way down and when you made your turn he was right there on your right.

You pursed your lips so hard so not to break your look. You made your way back down the runway when you cleared the wall to backstage your were quickly lead over to the racking holding your dresses to change. You second look was much more hard. It was a flowy black and burgundy dress with roses on it bottom of the dress had long knee length trinklets. They had paired it with calf length lace socks and black flats You did the same walk and when you reached Rakim.

You knew looking at him would make you smile but you held strong. In reality you just wanted to bust the biggest smile and laugh. The last outfit was by far your favorite. It made you feel so sexy and confident. It was a short red laced dress that was button front. The top came right up to the base of your neck. The hem line hit about mid thigh but was cut in chevrons that made it a lot shorter in certain areas.

When you made you last turn this time you took a risk and looked at Rakim. He smiled and you could see the adoration in his eyes. He was so proud of you and how far you had come. You risked breaking character since this was your last outfit and gave him the smallest of smiles and winked at him. When you went back stage you were immediately lead to the original door and lined up for the last look. When you followed the line out onto the stage your could hear Rakim's cheers and whistles for you. It had been an amazing show and having Rakim there made it even better.

After the show Rakim made his way back stage to find you. Since you had already changed he felt okay with picking you up in a bone breaking warm 'im never letting go' hug.

"There's my girl." He said gazing into her beautiful eyes that complemented every aspect of her image.

I felt the heat rise to my cheeks only he could make me feel this small and vulnerable. Both lost in each others arms eyes closed our lips locked together in harmony. His lips were nothing I've ever felt before so passionate and warm. The only thought that ran through my head were those three corny little words that means so much

"I love you."

-thanks for reading sorry the ending was rushed