Mistakes Were Made......

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I am not the father! You're lying! You are  just using me!"

"Using you?" *Grace starting crying even more* "Why would I use you? You could get a DNA test for proof!"

"I am pretty sure I used protection Grace! Or maybe... I didn't? Oh no!!! I didn't... Oh my God!! "

*Madison had returned from shopping. She was about to open the door when she heard Grace and  Jack talking *

"What are we gonna do about the baby?" *Madison heard Jack saying*

"You would have to tell Madison I'm pregnant and its your baby" *Madison is heartbroken hearing those words come out of Grace's mouth. She opened the door with her eyes full of tears *

"You cheated?" *Madison asked in disbelief * "I-I thought you loved me?"

"He never loved you he just married you because you were pregnant!" *Grace said straight to Madison's face*

*Madison couldn't stop crying *

"How could you?" *Madison says to Jack*

"I'm sorry Madison!" *Jack said looking down*

*Madison's face turned red, she went to her room and started taking out her and Destinee's clothes*

"What are you doing?"*Jack asked*

"I'm leaving!" *Madison shouted * " I want a divorce!"

"Madison we can fix this!"

"No we can't!" *Madison said*

*blackout*

* Meanwhile at Amy's home:

John woke up from his nap.Ricky entered his home after work and saw the broken window. He saw John doing his homework while Amy was sitting on the couch, she looked very angry*

"What happened?" *Ricky asked looking at the window*

*Amy stood up and showed him the key chain*

"What's this?" *she asked angrily *

*Ricky looked at the key chain in shock *

"Uhh.. You know when you were in New York!"

"Yeah!"

"I was in a relationship with Clementine ! She gave it to me!"

"You never told me that you two were together ?" *Amy asked upset*

" It just lasted a month"

" Okay so why do you still have it?"

" Did you just break the window because of this stupid key chain?" *Ricky asked irritated* "It means nothing to me I swear!"

"Okay. I'm sorry!" *Amy said*

*Just then Emily started crying*

"You daughters crying!" *Ricky said annoyed*

"Yeah!" *Amy said tirelessly* "I'll check on her, you go help John with his homework"

*Amy walked out with Emily in her hands and was breastfeeding her*

"You know what Amy, I think I need to be alone for a while. I'm going for a walk" *Ricky said and left*

*Amy just put John to sleep and Emily was already asleep. Amy heard a knock on the door, she opened the door to see Madison in tears with Destinee in her arms.*

"What happened Madison?"

*Madison stepped in*

"Can I stay here for the night?"

"Yeah! She can sleep with Emily in her crib"*she said gesturing to Destinee*

*Madison and Amy went and put her to bed. Then they walked into the living room and sat on the couch*

"Is everything okay?" *Amy asked patting her back*

"No it's not! Jack cheated on me!" *She said crying even more*

"Oh my God!"*Amy said and hugged her. This made her think what if Ricky was cheating on her it had been 2 hours and he hadn't returned from his 'walk'*

"He slept with Grace and now she's pregnant!"*Madison said weeping even more*

*Amy gave her a tissue*

"Wait... Grace is pregnant?!"*Amy asked*

"Yeah!"

"OH MY GOD!"

*Just then Ricky walked in*

"Is everything okay?" *he asked*

"I'm not talking to you" *Amy said*

"Why?"

"You know why.  You take a walk for 2 hours? I was worried about you!"

"Amy I just wanted to clear my mind"

"Uh huh for 2 hours?"

"Jack cheated on me! "*Madison said*

"What?" *Ricky asked*

"Graces pregnant!" *Amy said*

"Oh God!"*Ricky said*

Let me just say that this is a very special chapter! I had the privilege to work with Sejal_2015 which was a huge honor! She helped me and gave me some awesome tips on this chapter! Make sure you check out her book "Secret life TOGETHER FOREVER [Book 1& 2]!"Also make sure you follow her account! :) Whats gonna happen with Amy and Ricky?Omg Madison and Jack are getting a divorce?!Does that mean Grace and Jack will come together?Stay tuned to see what's gonna happen next!!:-) 😊Also,yes my title is from season 2 :)I just thought it would go great with the drama in the chapter. Have a great week! Shekinah,Xx