"Hey baby!" He chirps happily.

"Why hello there! You seem like you are in a fine mood."

"Well who wouldnt be? I have you to look forward to seeing later tonight."

Awww my heart soared at those words, "Oh yeah about tonight."

"Hm? What about it?"

"Well Tara and Drake invited us to dinner tonight."

I heard silence for a second, "Is Drake there with you?"

"No he's outside."

"Ahh okay. Well, sure we can go out to dinner with them. But, doesn't mean I have to like it."

"Yay! I'll tell him! I love you." I say rather quickly.

"I-I love you too, Cedric."

"Bye darling!" 

"Oh uh bye."

I hung up the phone and rushed toward the door, yay we can all be friends!

Oliver's POV! YAYYYY! ( Very Short)

I stared at my phone for a few second's before placing it down on my desk. I kept trying to push the thoughts of Cedric with that Drake kid out of my head but they kept rushing back. I know that kid is up to something. Cedric is just to uh whats the word? Blind? Yeah blind.

But, he did seem pretty happy about being able to have dinner with them, he hung up in such a rush. Did he really want to be friends with him?

 Maybe I'm just being an overly posessive boyfriend. What I don't understand is why I am so jealous of this Drake kid, we've only known him for like a day and yet the way I saw him look at Cedric, it was like he wanted to eat him, it was enough to make me burn with jealousy.

What's that kid up to? Wanting to take us to dinner? Isn't that a bit too nice? He's deffinitely up to something, but what? 

I rub my temple, I just hope it doesn't harm Cedric in any way.

                                                              ---------------------

Cedric's POV

We pulled up to the restaurant in silence, I could tell he was dreading it. What was it about Drake that got Oliver so upset? Maybe even jealous? But why would he be jealous? He knows I love him. Drake on the other hand is just being friendly, they just have to put aside their differences and then they can be best of friends. 

When Oliver got home from work we showered, yes we showered, together. Hehe, but yeah we showered and got ready to go. He wouldn't stop talking though, about work about everything. It was just so cute. Now, all of a sudden he's quiet. 

"Oli?"

"Yeah?" He said while staring at the building, hands still on the steering wheel.

"You know I love you, right?"

He turns his head my way, "Of course, baby. I love you too." One of his hands drop from the steering wheel and he grabs my chin with it ever so gently and lightly pulls me to his lips, kissing me softly. He pulls away looking deeply into my eyes, which I swear I got lost in them for the little moment that we were gazing into each others eyes. "Let's get this over with."