·01·

The morning bell rang and I got my eyes to open, no matter how much the rest of me begged for the comfort of sleep. I got dressed in my normal clothing of a black long sleeved shirt and black leggings.

"Good morning Master Rionen." I said softly, entering the master bedroom. Rionen smiled warmly as I set the platter of food on the bedside table and sat next to him on the bed.

"Good morning, Silver." My master said. He rang the bell on my collar with his right index finger and then turned his attention to eat. I did my usual routine of finding his clothes for the day, his shoes, and starting the shower.

I took away the the empty platter and left it in the kitchen. I caught a glance of myself on the reflection the window gave off. I turned away, a scowl on my face. I looked awful. Ugly bright fushia eyes, pale skin, black choppy hair with my two cat ears peaking up, a collar with a bell around my neck, and pale pink lips.

My master called for me, and I went to answer him. He was standing in the bathroom. "Help me undress, Silv. I enjoy your luxurious company."
"As wished." I mumbled. He had called me Silv. I unbuttoned his night shirt and then rolled it off of his shoulders and arms. I know why he called me Silv. I slipped down his night pants and placed both garments in the hamper.
"Silverstein." Usually it was my voice that purred, and those times were accidental. "Let me help you as well." I stood still as he rolled my own clothes off.

"Silver." Rionen moaned softly. The warm water rained own on us both. I gave a small gasp as hands that were not my own grabbed my dick. "Tell me you love me." He mumbled, moving his hand in an up and down motion slowly.
I did as told, all fear swallowed. "I love you, Master Rionen." I had learned years ago to obey. I got it worse if I didn't listen. The shower area was a large square, so I focused on counting the tiles after being told to go on my hands and knees.
There was a pause, my master moving his hands to my hips. "Tell me once more, Silver, that you love me."
I closed my eyes, anticipating the pain, "I love you, Master Rionen."

I felt his dick force it's way into my arse. I shut my eyes tighter, and then opened them. I gave a low moan as Rionen pulsed in then out of me in a fast motions. The water made my hand slip, and I was then leaning with my chest to the wet tiled floor, my knees keeping my arse up as my Master continued to fuck me.

He moved one of his hands off my hip and grabbed my dick again, jerking me off. He gave a loud moan and I felt his dick get harder as he thrusted.
I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to love him, so I did as what he thought. It was a normal routine now. I gave a loud moan and clawed the tiles.

He turned pulled out of me and turned me over. "Love me." Was all he said. I bent down to him and started to suck his dick as he laid down on the tiled shower floor. He gave a scream that was filled with pleasure and he arched his back.
"S-Silver!" He moaned out. "I-I'm gonna-!" My mouth filled with his cum and he shot a load. I swallows it and then stopped my actions to look at him. He was panting, yet smiling. "D-don't stop. Please Silver." He said softly.
"Master, it's almost 8. You'll be late to school if you do not hurry." I said. He opened his eyes with a scowl on his lips.
"Get out." He growled. I stood up to exit, but was not quick enough. He threw open the shower door and pushed me out. I slipped and fell onto the floor with a loud crash. He slammed the door shut and I scrambled out.

I was in trouble now.