Pressing my palm to her freezing cold arms, I felt everything.

She doesn't know how to show her feelings, she's burning in confusion, and with every breath of smoke she takes...she's burning more into an abyss of fear, pain, anger, sadness...and so much more.

I feel the kind of pain, that you feel in your heart. The kind of emotional pain, that hurts. I knew what she was feeling.

I shook my head.

I think...for the first time in my life...I knew, I was drowning, and I wasn't thinking of saving myself.

Cora was the ocean, and I was letting her drown me.

CORA'S POV:

I feel so worthless, and useless. I feel everything around me screaming, and I can't seem to help myself.

I feel something inside of me dying.

I was deteriorating, and I felt like these wounds...the wounds that had left me so vulnerable to these alien feelings. I felt like these wounds, weren't closing, they were only getting bigger, doubling in size every time I breathe.

I breathed a million times over.

My walls were crumbling, the dust of the aftermath choking me, killing me. The walls that were supposed to keep me alive, were only killing me. Murdering me.

I suddenly felt a cold hand on my arm, and I shot up. My eyes searching, until I found dark ones.

Dark ones that showed so much anger, so much pain, and rage.

I saw so many feelings, but only then, I realized that his, were a reflection of my own.

"I...feel so much." I choked.

His dark expression softened, he sat on the bed, by my side.

His hand stayed on my arm.

I wasn't crying, but I was sobbing.

The tears filled me up, drowning my heart, and I could only hope that they killed it. I could only hope that my own tears, drowned my heart to death.

That my own pain, and anger burned it, using my blood as oil, and fuel.

I want to kill my heart.

Maybe then...I wouldn't feel so much.

I was too busy begging my heart to die, that I hadn't noticed Kylo cautiously, pulling me to him, pulling me over him, until he cradled me.

"W-what are you-"

He shook his head, "Shut the fuck up, for a second." He said, but it wasn't his usual harsh tone, It was soft.

He has a strange way of...comforting me.

      Everything in me, told me to hurt him, for even touching me...but I didn't.

No Lightsaber could fight this battle.
No training could make me stronger than this.
No pain could muffle this feeling.
No amount of blood could drown this.
No force-light-or-dark...could save me.

I was being consumed.

I didn't fight.

I just let go, and I gave in.

A single tear fell from my eyes, and landed on my bare leg.

It burned it's way through every layer of skin I had, it scarred every bone, and every nerve.

It burned though every shield...and every burier I had.

I pressed my face, into the cold of his chest.

That cold...so much like mine.

He was cold blooded, the frost of his heart, melting with the icecaps of my own.

This...enemy of mine. Held me.

"Why don't yo-"

"Just shut up, and let me hold you." He muttered.

And I did.

I let this cold blooded killer such as myself, hold me.

I let the cold cloud over me as I gave in, letting the cold embers sink into my everything.

Cold mixed with cold, and it's numb.

I let him hold me as numb took over, and as I gave in, the blood from every opened wound seeped into my heart.

Those wounds would never close.

As I wrapped my arms around him, I let the darkness consume me.

I'm numb, vulnerable, angry, pained...but I'm not alone.

SUNS OUT GUNS OUT!!

Her shields are down, what's gonna happen? *wink wink*

NOT EDITED, THIS IS LIKE A SANDPAPER ROUGH DRAFT (: