Who?

:Sam's POV:

I walk downstairs taking deep breaths. Tonight at dinner I'm going to come out to my parents.

"Hey honey. We are having spring rolls and burgers tonight." My mom says in a happy tone. I smile to her and say how nice that sounds. I fix my of mice and men jumper as she sits the food in front of my dad, brother and I. We all grab some and put it on our plates and i poor some tea in my cup.

"So how was you guy's day?" My dad smiles. Joe, my brother says good and says that he got a B on his spelling test.

"Good, I won 1st place in the drumming contest in music. And I won 3rd in flute." I smile. I look at mom and she smiles sadly.

"Whats wrong mom?" I ask, "did I say something to upset you?" I add on.

"No no honey. I'm just sad you are growing up so fast." Ok. Here is my chance. They are all happy.

"Hey so guys, I want to talk about something." They all look at me and my little brother sends me a warming smile. Ok so he is the only one who knows and he was the one who told me to come out. He is smart for a 12 year old.

"So... umm I just want to say..... I-i'm bisexual." I say shuddering. My brother smiles and my parents look mad.

"No one like that will be in our house!" My mom screams sending my heart to the floor.

"Pack your bags! You're living with your brother!" I run up stairs tears streaming down my face. I pack all my stuff. Clothes, phone charger, phone, books drum sticks, flute music and flute. I was infromed I had a brother that was put up for adoption and got adopted asap so I'm assuming I am going to him. I walk downstairs and hear my mom yelling into the phone telling my brother that I am living with him. She hangs up and looks at me with dead eyes.

"You are sleeping outside and your brother will be here with his friend Tyler later tonight. I walk over to my brother and hug him tight.

"Keep in touch. I don't want to lose you. If they do anything tell me. I'll come get you." I feel my shirt start to stick to my shoulder telling me he is crying. I rub his back and whisper into his ear that I'll be fine. I let go and kiss his head. I walk out the door and I feel him following me. I sit on the curb and take out my phone. Joe snuggles up to me as I play Twenty One Pliots on my phone. I set my parents contacts as "Ron Bass" and "Karen Bass" I keep Joe's as mini me and I lay down on the warm grass cuddling him as we listen to my Sad Songs for A Sad Day playlist. I feel myself drifting off to sleep and I let it consume me.

I wake up to someone shaking me softly whispering my name.

"Samantha, come on we have to go." I open my eyes and let them get used to the light. I rub my eyes and look up. I cover my mouth with my hand my tears come to my eyes. I look up to my inspirations I sit up and hear my music still playing. I listen to what its playing and I quickly notice that it's Goner. I grab my phone as quick as possible and turn it off.

"Was that our band?" Josh chuckles. I put my head down and blush.

"Ya, I'm a highkey Tøp fan." I blush

"Well that helps." He chuckles. We soon hear some yelling coming from inside the house. I quickly get up and run in. I walk in and see Tyler yelling at my parents and Joe crying in the corner. I run over to him and hug him tightly.

"Shhhh its ok Joey" i coo

"Its going to be ok, i promise. Tyler is just mad and Karen and Ron." I let go of him and walk him out side to Josh.

"Hey Josh, this is my brother Joe. Can you take him to the park or something or the mall and have him get some stuff from hot topic?" I smile, "I need to have a word with Ron and Karen."

"Ya, see you in a hour?" He asks and i nod. They both walk off and i walk back inside.

"OK EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell. Ron and Karen gasp and look at me with fear in their eyes. I never cuss. The only time I cussed i put someone in the hospitel so they know this is bad.

"OK! YOU GUYS CAN KICK ME OUT. THATS ONE THING BUT YOU MAKE MY LITTLE BROTHER CRY WHILE DOING IT? NO! HE IS FUCKING 12 FOR GODS SAKES! HE SHOULD BE PAYING VIDEO GAMES IN HIS ROOM WITH FRIENDS RIGHT NOW! BUT GUESS WHAT! HE IS CRYING!" I yell at my parents while they have stunned looks on their faces.

"I am done with you guys." I walk out dragging Tyler with me.

Sorry if it seemed rushed...