Visit to the Prize Corner

Mangle's Point of View:

Ding Dong! Ding Dong! I smiled to myself as I heard the chiming of the clock that represents it's time to play.  I got up from the floor and scrambled onto the ceiling.  The night guard's a goner tonight for sure.  It's his 7th night here.  I crawled along the ceiling until I reached where Toy Freddy would normally wait for me.  I smiled when I saw him.

"Hey, Toy Freddy." I said to him. He looked at me and smiled while he kissed me.  We were in the Prize Corner (Which is more like a Prize Room, but Puppet wanted it to be called the Prize Corner.  He won the argument over the name).  

"So, do you think we should invite Puppet into getting the night guard? Throw something new at him? I think Puppet would enjoy running around the resturant for 6 hours and scaring the night guard for no reason at all." Toy Freddy asked. "Yea. He would enjoy it.  The night guard's more likely gonna freak though!" I replied and walked over to Puppet's box.  I really don't get how he can call a solid wooden box comfy. I shook my head and knocked on the top.

"Hm?"  Puppet asked while poking his head out.  "What do you two want now? Are you two arguing again? If you are, can't this wait till morning?"  He asked.  Toy Freddy shook his head.

"No. We wanted to know if you'd like to help us get the night guard and we---" Toy Freddy didn't get to finish before Puppet silenced him.

"You know the rules, Toy Freddy.  I'm only allowed out of my box to get the night guard if he forgets my music box.  After I get him, I'm suppose to come straight back here.  I would love to join you, but rules are rules.  Remember what happened last time I left my box to roam around after hours?"  Puppet told us.  I do remember.  The manager wasn't happy and told him that next time he caught Puppet out of his box, he'd scrap him and get a new Puppet.  Puppet was punished though, he has to wear a tracking device around his neck from now on, even though this happened three years ago.

"You still have that thing on your neck?" I asked and he nodded showing me.  "I can't leave the Prize Corner unless I'm given permission from the manager.  To be honest, I'd give anything just to take a walk around the resturant." Puppet said, looking down.  "I better get back in my box." He said before closing the top and shutting both of us out.