Chapter 2

Note: I know there are some mistakes... :D 
Hope you'll like. Don't forget to leave a comment.

  Floor noticed that something was going on but, didn't ask anything, she said goodbye and went with the others. On the rehearsals, Tarja couldn't concentrate on the songs so, she asked guys to break and finally got off the stage. On the way to the bus, she saw Tuomas again, who was standing in the corner of the backstage. She threw her icy look at him and entered the bus. She was breathing heavily, wanted to go back and scream at him. Her hands were shaking, her body was trembling. Second later Tarja was just throwing things all around the bus and screaming, didn't care if someone would hear her. After some time, she started to cry.
Tarja was sitting in the bust crying out her eyes.'Why it was still so hard for me' She thought and grabbed her phone, dialed Marcelo's number and callled him. 
"Hello honey," Said Marcelo with a calm voice.
"Why you didn't tell me, that Nightwish was performing on this festival" She screamed and tears started to stream down on her face again.
"Calm down honey I didn't know" Said Marcelo "did you saw TUOMAS?" He pronounced his name with hateful voice.

"y-yes" Tarja said with trembling voice. 
"go to the manager NOW AND TELL HIM, THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PERFORM ON THIS FESTIVAL" he screamed in the phone. Tarja jumped and dropped her phone.
"Damn" she screamed and picked her phone. After a few seconds of silence, she was finally able to answer. "I'm not going to cancel the show," Said Tarja and hung up.
Marcelo tried to call her but she wasn't picking up the phone.  She heard knock on the door "Come in," Aaid Tarja with trembling voice and tried to calm down as soon as possible and then Floor entered in the bus.

"Are you okay," Asked Floor.  She looked worried and that warmed Tarja's heart little bit.
"Maybe" She only said and sat on the couch. Floor sat down beside her and hugged. Tarja again started to cry. "I can't understand why I'm reacting like this, why this is so hard," She said with sobbing. Floor rubbed her shoulder.
"I know, I know, it's not easy. You guys were best friends and then happened this..." She stopped "Happened what Floor? He kicked me out of the band like a trash?" Said Tarja little bit angry.
"I don't know what to say, I don't want to blame you know who, we are friends Tarja and I don't want to insult your husband, but look if he hadn't appeared in your lives. what would happen then?" She asked shyly. Tarja didn't answer and Floor spoke again "Maybe you two..."
"Floor please don't" Said Tarja sat up and wiped her eyes. "Let's don't talk about it. Marcelo IS my husband and I love him, we've been together for 14 years now." She said.
"I know but.....you know it's your business. Just think about it. 10 years have passed, I think, it's time you should talk to him. What if you still feel something about him?"
"Feel something?" asked Tarja shocked.
"Come on Tarja you know that I'm right. Just think about it," Said Floor and went out.