Chapter 1

Isabelle's pov

I take a deep breath. Looking up at the tall building infront of me. This is it. I'm going to meet the multi millionaire Ethan Dolan.
I take my time walking up the steps to the door. A door man greets me and pushes the door aside.
"Thank you" I say lightly and then walk over to the front desk. Every so often letting my eyes wander over the modern paintings, seats, and sculptures placed around the room.
"Isabelle Thornington?" A tall, skinny, blonde girl asks from behind a sleek gray desk.
"Yes. That's me" I stand up straighter, feeling intimidated by the sophisticated surroundings.
"Mr.Dolan is expecting you. I'll call someone down to show you to him. One moment. " The woman reachs out a slim hand and grabs the phone off of the desk. She turns in her chair, causing her conversation with the person on the other line to be muffled. Mr.Dolan's mother had contacted me to deliver him a package and a message. Being her assistant I had no choice but to accept her request. The woman turns in her chair again to face me.
"Someone will be down in just a moment. You can take a seat in a chair while waiting. " She continues with her paperwork and I do as she says, sitting down in a sleek black chair.
A few minutes past and a tall man walks towards me. He motions for me to follow so I do.

Moments later I'm standing infront of two large, white doors. I know that he's behind them. So I take a moment to make sure I look okay. I chose to wear a gray pencil skirt with a tucked in red silk blouse and black heels. A man walks out of the room beside me and gives me a strang look. I take that as my cue to open the doors. I knock first. Waiting for a reply, one finally comes

"Come in" a male voice calls. I push the door aside and step into a office. a window is in place of where walls should be and off to the side is a large black desk. Sitting at that desk is Ethan Dolan.

"Come. Sit" he gestures towards the seat in front of his desk.
"I'm your mothers assistant and she asked me to deliver this package and letter to you." I place the package in front of him and then sit in the chair he had gestured to. I watch him as he opens the box slowly.

Everything about him seemed perfect. From his jawline to his hair. Oh my god.
"You're name is Isabelle Thornington" he says looking up at me through his eyelashes. I nod.
"Incase you didn't know my first name is Ethan.. but anyways tell me about yourself." He says while reading the letter attached.
"Well um.. I just turned 20 and I live down by the beach.." I say awkwardly. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asks. I can feel my face flush.
"No. Do you?" I blurt out and am instantly embarrassed.
"No, I do not have a boyfriend." He smiles and pushes the box and letter aside.
"I meant do you have a girlfriend" I say looking down at my hands.
"No, I do not" he stands up from his desk and walks around it and towards me.
"You're a very pretty woman Isabelle" he sits in the seat beside me.

A woman walks into his office without knocking.
"Are you ready for your five o'clock meeting Mr.Dolan?" The woman asks. He sighs and looks at her.
"Cancel it."
"But Mr.Dol-"
"I said cancel it." He waves her away and then looks back at me. The door closes again and I stare at him.

"I assume that my mother told you I'm a bother."
"What? No. She loves you." I say reaching for his hand. I think better of it and stop, letting my hand fall limp.
"Hm well Isabelle. It's been a pleasure meeting you and I thank you very much for delivering the package and letter to me. Here I'll walk you to the elevator. He waves for me to stand and follow him so I do.

We walk to the elevator in silence and then just as the elevator door is about to close he calls my name.
"Isabelle"
"Ethan" I whisper back.
__________________________

SMUT COMIN SOON

Love ya all💟

-k