the confession

it was a typical day in the mejibray house hold Mia was taking selfies for instagram,Meto was in the corner with ruana,tsuzuku however was alone in his room he has been extra quiet lately and hasnt been eating or going out much.  Koichi felt worried about Tsuzuku but hasnt said anything to him because he figured he just needed space but its been long enough so koichi went over and knocked on tsuzukus door "what! whos there?!" said tsuzuku out of shock.  "Its me...Koichi"   tsuzuku stayed quiet for a minute "why...are you here?"     koichi opened the door and walked in "im worried about you!"   tsuzuku frowned "w-what why!?"    koichi faced down and pouted "you are always in here...you only come out of your room for band practice and nothing else..you always alone lately...not talking...not eating and you are looking skinnier and more unhealthy each day....you seem depressed to me...."     tsuzuku was surprised that anyone would notice at all "w-what...why does it matter to you!"  tsuzuku faced him "arent i just your bandmate you shouldnt worry so much as long as my voice works that should be all that matters you arent my mother you know im fine!"  koichi teared up a bit "t-thats not true!"    tsuzuku was quiet he didnt know what to say hes not used to people worrying about him at all he always felt lonely and like he has nobody.   koichi layed down in bed next to tsuzuku and kissed him on the lips as he blushed,tsuzuku was shocked and very confused but decided to kiss him back as he blushed red.   "thats why" said koichi as he faced down red as a tomato "you are not just a band mate to me......" koichi nuzzled against tsuzukus chest which had no shirt on it felt warm  "i love you....i always had...i just never had the courage to tell the truth"       tsuzuku teared up suddenly "i-i love you too......i never did either....i always felt i wasnt good enough...because i believed nobody would ever love me....im just a pyscho arent i"          koichi kissed his chest and hugged him tight "no.....you are special...unique i love that about you..."  tsuzuku said nothing but kissed koichi on the lips passionately and ran his fingers down his back mmm......"i love you...i really do...my pink haired beauty....my new lover..."    koichi teared up but smiled brightly as he was so happy to hear that  "i will never let you go"