The Day She Met Her Inlaws

Dear boys acting like a dick won't makes yours any bigger ________________________

01/23/2016

EMILY

Startled from my sanctuary of serenity. The garden. By the devil himself. Our eyes met, my palms began to sweat, every color drained from my face. I imagined how I became as white as snow.

I felt as though my heat would burst. The baby! He's going to realize I am pregnant. Oh my god.

My husband stood before me just as beautiful as the wedding. A wolf in sheep clothing I dear say. He looked at me and showed no signs of who I was.

He had on black as usual. Just like his mood it would seem. His blue eyes still had the coldness but soften when he saw how terrified I was of him. He almost seemed human.

He asked me if I was lost. Lost I was indeed. Lost for the words. Here I was before him this was my chance to curse him. To slap him. To vent all my hidden anger. Instead the words died in my mind. It didn't even make its way to my lips. I simply nodded.

My husband had no clue who I was. He had absolutely no idea what I looked like. But how would he. I had often watched him from my window whenever he was leaving.

Caught glances of him when I read in the library. But never did our  eyes meet.

He then asked if I was mute it took all my might to not burst out in a fit of laughter. He then ushered me to Mrs Witty and ran to her.

My heart was beating profoundly against my chest. My encounter with that brut left me shook.

Later that day as Mrs Witty and I had tea. She kept smiling at me.

"Something the matter" I asked raising a brow

"Oh nothing. You saw Luke today?" She looked at me suggestively. Where was she heading with this.

"Yes. The arrogance of him. Would you believe he thought I was mute"

"Cant say I blame him. You didn't speak" she smirked and left.
~~

I sat by the fire in the living room alone reading. Becoming Jane by Jane Austin. The tears started to form in my eyes. Jane and Tom didn't end up together. They did not get married. Instead they loved each other but couldn't be together. It's rather sad.

"Are you alright" he asked. Luke! I wiped my tears. He tried to touched me as if comforting me. I withdrew quickly. Once again I was at a lost for words.

He started to question me about who I was related to. I lied with a nod indicating that I was a family member with myself.

As if the conversation could not get anymore awkward on my part. Luke got angry when he thought my "husband" did not want our baby.

Hypocrite. Here he was cursing him self. Idiot. I should be on the floor doubling over with laughter. But deep inside I was shocked than amused. Luke actually care about something. The way he spoke it was clear he was fond of children.

I looked him in the face. His hair was tousled. Bed hair. Lipstick smeared him lips.. LIPSTICK! No doubt whoring about. He had been out putting his lips gods knows where.