Zayn Malik: Imagine That

ابدأ من البداية

He then reattached his lips unto yours then slowly unbuttoned your shirt. 'Oh gosh,' you thought, 'What is this boy doing to me?' He made you feel so alive and warm inside, he made you feel loved. Once your shirt was practically ripped off from you, your hands made his way to his belt buckle. Now at this point, you craved him, and he craved for you. You needed to feel each other again, you both needed a deeper connection with one another again, for he was gone for two months, two months too long.

After you managed to pull his pants off of him, he did the same to you, but going extra slow. Both of you wanted this to last, this wasn't like any other times you guys had sex, this time you both wanted to make love, to make the connection last until he came back home after the short break he had.

Next came your bra, let's just say Zayn has some experience, so he unhooked it with just a flick of the wrist. That naughty bastard. He urgently attached his lips to your breast, making you whimper a little. He was biting on your nipple with teeth, so of course it hurt, but it was a mixture of pain and pleasure, but mostly pleasure, fortunately.

While he worked on your breasts, you reached down and pulled down his classic black Calvin Kleins. You can tell he was relieved to get those off, his dick straining against the fabric, practically begging to be released so it could get some kind of attention.

So that's exactly what you did, you gave his hard on some attention. You gently pushed Zayn off of you so you can flip each other around so that you were now on top. You slowly made it down to his sex, seeing the pre cum oozing out.

You carefully spread the pre cum around with your fingers, then grasping him with your whole hand, slowly pumping up and down, just the way he likes it. Zayn let out a groan, you knew how much he loved this, but you knew what he loved even more, a blowjob.

You put the tip of his cock in your mouth, careful not to use any teeth, that would ruin the moment by a landslide, because let's just say last time that happened, you were deaf for about two days, damn that boy has a voice on him, a loud one at that.

"Uhhh...just like that baby...yesss." He moaned. 'Well damn, that didn't turn me on at all.' You thought. Of course you were being sarcastic, because let's be honest, that shit was sexy.

Then you put him all in your mouth, deep throating him and moaning around his wide shaft. You knew that would make him go absolutely ballistic. He felt the vibrations of your moan go up all the way through his shaft and up his spine, making it feel as if he was in Wonderland.

You moaned again, to him, that was like him standing on a cliff and you shoved him off of it, it pushed him over the edge, making him cum, and hard.

After that little scene, he was about to basically eat your wet pussy out, but you completely denied it. "No Zayn, I need you. Now. I need to feel you inside me, I need you to make me feel loved on the inside and out." You spoke. 'Well damn.' Zayn thought, 'I have to leave on tour more often if this is going to happen every time when I come back home.' Oh that dirty little bastard. Always wanting the naughty sex.

Of course Zayn didn't object, he needed you just as much as you needed him. You both knew you were on the pill, so no need for more protection.

He carefully lined himself up, once on target, he slowly slid himself in. And yes, you were tight. But hey, two months and no sex, you're going to be tight. And the tighter the better.

You were both in complete and utter bliss. Wanting this moment to last a millennium. Zayn started to move, first making sure if you were ready, you were never more ready for anything in your life.

This moment right here was going to be the best moment for both of your lives. You both felt it. He started to gain momentum, thrusting harder, faster, deeper, and more lovingly.

Both of you moaning, not even caring if the neighbors, or if the neighbors' neighbors' neighbors knew both your names after tonight. Nothing could ruin this moment, both of you were positive that people could feel the love and passion radiating off of you two, it was that strong.

The moaning and groaning didn't stop, both you and Zayn trying to hold on until the very last seconds until you couldn't hold on anymore.

He still moved at the same pace, the bed creaking with every move, the echoes of both of your moans bouncing off the walls. 'Shit shit shit!' You thought, 'I can't hold it!'

"Zayn, awww yess baby. I can't...hold it...yesss...aww Zaaaayn." You desperately moaned. "I know baby, I don't think I can either. You ready?"

You quickly nodded a 'yes.'

Then it happened, you both came. It was the most beautiful thing you guys have ever experienced. You were both on cloud nine at the moment, with Zayn riding out both of your highs and both of you still moaning, just not as loud.

After you both calmed down, you did what you always did after, you cuddled and intertwined your fingers while gazing into each others eyes lovingly.

"You know that I love you to the moon and back, I would do anything to always have you by my side, I would even risk quitting my career for you, because it's you, it's you that I want to spend the rest of my life with, (Y/N), you're the one." Zayn said.

"Zayn stop, you know I love you the exact same way, and I know you're the one, you're my one and only, and you will always be my one and only. I love you, forever and always, Zayn."

And with that, you shared one last passionate kiss with each other, before falling into the most peaceful sleep you can ever dream of. With your lover right by your side. Forever and Always.