Confuse Feelings (Vampire Diaries Joins Supernatural)

Start from the beginning

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

They were investigating the mysterious deaths of the people in the small town.

Sam and Stefan went to the local police office to ask questions, it was easier now with the help of the vampires, Stefan used mind compulsion to get information, without the need to lie about being police officers like him, and Dean used to do.

Stefan came out of the bathroom without a shirt and Sam's throat tightens at the sight in front of him.

He swallowed hard trying to get his mouth to work, what the hell was going on with him?

''So did you find anything about the murders?'' Stefan's voice sounded so far away, and Sam shook his head to chase the fog out of his mind.

''Not much, I mean we know that they all been drained of blood but that they're also missing the heart, so I'm not sure what could be doing this?'' Stefan thought it could be a vampire, but he's never heard of any of them tearing out the heart.

Sighing Sam went to lie down on his bed and shuts his eyes.

''We should get some shut eye, since tomorrow we're going out and stake out some places, hopefully we can find some answers.'' Stefan didn't want to groan out loud but he did making Sam open his eyes and glance at him.

''Is something wrong Stefan?'' Sam questions the vampire.

''No, nothing is wrong it's just, are you looking forward to spend hours in a car with Damon and Dean?'' Sam winces as soon as he realizes the same thing; it was going to be hell spending time in a car with those two douche bags.

''God help us all.'' Sam whispered and Stefan agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Sam woke up with help of a screaming Dean in his room.

''Dean what the hell man? Why are you shouting?'' He saw Damon standing behind Dean quietly.

Stefan face was blank, as he sat on the table in front of his laptop, totally ignoring a red face Dean.

''Do one of you douche bags want to tell me, where the fuck is my baby's wheels.'' Dean snarls pissed.

Sam frowns at his brother's attitude, ''what in the hell are you talking about?'' He asks as he gets off the bed.

Dean goes and grabs Sam by his arm and pulls him towards the window, Sam's jaw drops open in surprised, and he was looking at the impala sitting on bricks, with the wheels missing.

''Dean, your car doesn't have any wheels.'' He points out and Dean turns even redder.

''No shit, Sherlock now tell me which one of you did it?'' Stefan snorts as he shuts his laptop.

''We were doing something you two never do, so we didn't do anything to your car.'' Dean glares at Stefan and Sam had the urge to stand in between his brother and the vampire to protect someone, but who? That was his question.

''And what is it that we don't do and you do brother?'' Damon speaks for the first time since Sam woke up.

''Sleep of course, you two should've been able to hear noises if someone was fucking with your car.'' Stefan states as he gets his towel and goes into the bathroom.

''I'm going to kill him, I swear I'm going to behead his useless body.'' Dean kept growling and spatting while his eyes were trying to burn down the bathroom's door.

''Dean calm down, your wheels will turn up.'' Sam said in a calming voice.

''Shut up sad sally, this is my baby we're talking about, you never fuck with her ever!'' Dean abruptly opens the door and walks out with Damon on his tail.

Once they were alone, Stefan came out with a sheepish smile.

Sam narrows his eyes at him, and Stefan looks away from his gaze.

''Tell me you didn't have anything to do with the car?'' Sam finally groans asking the vampire.

''They had it coming, come on like you never thought about it? Besides now they'll both be so busy between the case and his precious car, they won't have time to fuck with us.'' Sam hated to agree with Stefan but it was hard not to since the vampire was making a lot of sense.

''Ok, but once the case is over we'll put them back on, Dean is worse than a girl losing her virginity when it comes to his car.'' Stefan winces as he remembers how Dean was when he came into their room shouting and insulting.

''Cross my heart, he'll get them after we're done, now go get ready so we can investigate so more.'' Stefan gave Sam his winning smile as he puts a clean shirt on.

''Be out in a minute.'' Sam shouts out as he closes the bathroom door.

Stefan stared at the close doors. He wasn't sure what was going on with him.

He thought Elena was the only one he would ever love, but in a blink of an eye he killed her to save Sam.

So what does that mean? Did he now have feelings for the hunter? And if he did, did Sam felt at least an ounce of what Stefan was feeling?

Stefan was confused at all this, not because Sam was a man but because what are the odds that for centuries him and his brother fought for the same woman twice, and now they each have a hunter so no reason to fight with each other, and they were brothers as well.

Stefan didn't know whether to run away or confront these feelings.

Either way, he needed to figure all this out.

After this job of course, he wasn't going to leave Sam alone.