Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Memory

I was 9 years old my mum staring at me tears in her eyes she say's                                                   "Caitlin I can't look after you anymore" I look at my mum "But you said we were fine that everything would be okay" i replied clueless to what was happening "I know, I know" says mum wiping her eyes with a tissue "I can't afford to keep this house were going to be evicted you'd be better off living with your dad you'll be safe there" she says now crying uncontrollably and i start crying with her.

Suddenly there's a flash and I'm 10 years old and my dad's just leaving to go to the store I cry begging to let me come with him I don't want to be left alone with Jane Dad's new wife. The second his car leaves the garage I feel a plate smash across the back of my head as I fall to the ground I gasp as I touch the sore part feeling instant pain as the feeling a warm liquid soaks my hand.           " How dare you tell you're dad you don't want to spend time with me!" she screeches. She grabs another plate and aim's for my forehead I put my hands in front of my face to protect it and feel the plate explode on contact covering my hands with scratches that start stinging and bleeding seconds after.                                                                                                                                                          " Now clean this up before you're dad get's back" the second she leaves Ibreak down into tears whilst tiding up the mess so she would'nt have another reason to hurt me. When she came back through I had only cleaned half the mess up, she walked over to me and slapped me hard across the face, Ifell to the floor but she leaned down and picked me up by my hair:                                            " Are you just trying to get on my nerves" she snarled " This better be spotless by the time I get back". And with that she let go of my hair and threw me against the wall satisfied she left the room. That was when I realised I had to get away I opened the front door and ran until I collapsed from all the blood loss and everything went black....