Just Another Ordinary Day

So I have started to tell you about what this is going to be about but now it is time to get down to the details, so here I go.

I woke up this morning to the sound of the emergency alarm going off!!! Just kidding! I woke up this morning quite peacefully in my soft, cushiony bed to the sweet melodies of Amber's (Black Widow's) snoring. The noise was actually hideous, I just tried to make it sound nice but trust me no amount of lovely meaning words could disguise that racket!

So right now anyone would go over and tell them to just SHUT UP but not me. Definitely not me. Instead I crept over to her bed, gently sat at the end of it and did the slightest poke. As you probably guessed it didn't work. She kept snoring like a pig and I kept poking like a mouse that would nibble away at cheese.

Eventually Babe came stomping through the double doors and pretty much slapped her. Yep, right on the butt ( I don't think she was fully aware that she hit her butt instead of her face but it woke her up so I couldn't complain).

Amber moaned and started to go to sleep again but I couldn't bear to listen to that dreadful snoring all over again so Babe and I dragged her into the living room where Treasure (Superwoman - yeah, pretentious parents) and Poppy (Spidergirl) were sitting on the sofa eating their cereal.

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this! I am not sure if it is good or not but we will see how this story evolves. Hope you enjoy!
Millie xx🦄✨