YGMHP~ Chapter 8- Weird Balloons...

Mulai dari awal

"Oh yeah," Sirius scratched his head in realisation, "What's today's, Moony?"

"Taciturn," Remus revealed, not even stopping to think.

"Tacky what? What does that mean?"

"Habitually untalkative. Something you are not."

"…Is that the actual word of the day, or are you just making fun of me?"

"Both!" Peter said, raising his hand in addition.

"Yes, Peter," Remus said, "Five points to Gryffin—oh no, I'm doing that teacher thing again…"

"But that would have been the first time I ever got house points…"

"God, those boys could ramble for England," Lily muttered. Picking up her Potions book, she ambled her way to James' desk. Crossing the aisle of writing tables, she bumped shoulders accidentally into someone who was on their way to the Potions cupboard.

"Watch where you're going, Evans."

"Sorry," she snapped, retaliating against their rude tone. Rubbing her sore shoulder, she looked up to watch the moving back of Severus Snape. He hadn't even looked at her to make the cold comment.

She was glad James hadn't seen that particular moment with Snape as he greeted her with a grin when she arrived at his desk.

"Love you," James said, taking the book from her hand with an accompanied kiss.

Sirius shook his head at such nauseatingly lovey-dovey behaviour of a Marauder. "Nancy. What is he, Wormtail?"

"A nancy?"

"Exactly, papoose. Exactly."

"Shut up, Sirius," Lily said, hitting him lightly in the stomach. "I know you want to do ungodly things with 'Hot Georgina'."

It took a few registering seconds before Sirius turned on James with a fuming look. "You told her!" he pointed the finger.

"She got it out of me?" James poorly excused himself.

"Oh I bet she got something out of you, alright."

"Poor double entendre, Sirius," Remus commented, eyes glued to his cauldron.

"Oh… well, still! You shouldn't have told her Hot Georgina stuff! It's Marauder confidentiality! Guy stuff!" Sirius said with emphasis. "She's not a man, is she." he pointed at Lily. "She has a vagina. A VAGINA," he said, with no shame in shouting it out publically.

"I'm quite aware of that, Sirius," Lily conveyed him with the usual I-find-you-extremely-odd look. "Try not to get my Potions book in the same condition as yours, James," she gestured to his book sporting a hole. She managed to depart after James demanded more kisses on the grounds of 'needing them like air!' followed by extended shouting from Sirius of "Vagina! VAGINA!"

"Hey, there's a letter in here."

If Lily hadn't gone to the toilet this morning, she would have cacked her knickers. Turning around, she spotted James with her open Potions book, staring at the envelope laid between the pages.

"Hey, Lily, it's got your name on-"

It was barely seconds before she ran to his desk, snatched the letter and slapped James' hand away.

"Ow, can you not keep doing that?" he complained.

"VAGINA! SHE HAS A VAGI-"

"Padfoot, shut up. You're giving me a headache," James grumbled. He turned to Lily with an inquisitive look. "Who's the letter from?" he asked.