~1

Readers Pov:

Ahh~ Over the summer for 2 months my mom and dad are gone! Only me and myself here! I sat down on the beige couch as I looked at the boring ceiling played with my (H/C) hair. I heard a gentle knock and a whine. I yawn and toss my arms aside What could it be I groan. I flop out of the couch and proceed to the door As I open it the whining gets louder and louder!

I slowly look to the side and see a small basket that was neatly dressed with a purple ribbon on the side. Hmm! I said must be a gift from my aunt she said she would give me a basket of jam Or something food related! I open the door. The blanket on top started moving and more groans and whines spilled out. Must be some sort of animal I thought. Being curious I brang it inside It was heavy. 

I set it on the couch and took off the blanket. It was a tiny cat with black and gray stripes, I held it up with my palm. Its black and gray fur stopped shaking and settled down in my palm How adorable I cooed it purred like it understood. I set the cat on my lap it purred more its little paws burrowed in my lap. 

I pet the cat over and over again with my two fingers every time I was replied with a purr or a sweet short mew. Hmm, I whispered. After two months that my parents well be gone I'll put you in the pound I sadly say. Before my very eyes, he turned from a cat to a boy my age in a flash too!. I screamed " WHa WHa." He hugged me and cheerfully said " Im a neko some people say Im creepy my names Yui! Dont put me in the pound." He started whining. I slip away from the hug in shock!

( sorry that was SUPA SHORT )