Chapter 1: trying things out

Joey-

I'm Joseph but of course you can call me joey. I go to Stone Academy. I have a pretty nice life at home. Its kinda Complicated though because  I get called gay all the time at school by the guys but to the girls I'm a Heartthrob . I pretend it doesn't affect me but of course it hurts like shit. It all started the second week of senior year.

"Joseph!" I hear my mom say from her room. I live in a small house it's just and my sister and I  my dad left my mom and I can see why. I run to her room "Yes mother" I answer. She asks a Question but I can barely understand her it's like she slurring her words. "J-Joseph p-please" I scratch my head. "Mom are you drunk?" She laughs at me. "N-Noo of course not" she says. I walk out of her room not saying bye or anything. Its 9 in the morning and I'm about late for school.

-30 minutes later-

Teacher-
"Mr Graceffa late again?" The teacher asks then I roll my eyes and sit down by Shane. "You okay man" shane asks. "Of course never been better" I say being sarcastic. "Why are you being such a little pussy" shane asks. "How am I being a pussy? Because I'm Sad right now? What boys can't be sad?!" He snaps. "Chill Man I was playing" shane says. Me and shane argued the whole class until it was over but we ended up dropping it. I roam through the hallways with Shane.Maz, and Sawyer. As I walk I see my Crush "Hey Joey" Meghan says to me. "Hey beautiful" I say. She blushes and walks away as I watch her. "I think I like her" I say smiling. I spot this boy thats always staring at me named Daniel "Stop staring at my Friend Faggot!" Maz yells at Daniel All My Friends laugh but me.  Daniel looks down and walks away I look down.  "Leave him alone Maz" I say. "I was kidding" he says smiling. "You're acting different" Sawyer says patting me on the back kind of hard. "Let's just drop it" I say. "How about we go to the mall after our basketball game tonight and see a movie you can get your mind of things man" I smile. "Thanks guys but I'm going with Meghan" they complain. " Fine but remember use protection" Shane says. We all laugh. "I'm gonna head to my next class." I tell them.

-1 minute later-

I walk into the classroom to see Meghan I walk to sit by her. "Hey Joseph" she says. Looking beautiful as always. "Hey Meghan" I say. I stare at her for 30 minutes throughout the whole class we made faces and flirted with eachother. "You two lovebirds need to pay attention. Especially you graceffa! Maybe you should be kicked off the team" when I hear him say that my eyes widen. "No need for that miss I'll pay attention" she says. "Too late class is over but I'm watching you mr graceffa" I look back at Meghan who is gone. Everyone is gone. I sigh and turn off the lights as I walk out of the classroom