Chapter 2

Okay heads up Malachi, Yip, Kyle, and Levin are the same age as Laurance Garroth etc and the others. Also, this chap is the following day after the last chapter.

-Laurance's pov-

'I'm happy to have Garroth with me. It makes me feel better about being open about my sexuality. I think I'm gonna have Garroth meet Malachi and Yip sometime today.' I got pulled out of my thoughts by my sister. "Laurance are you ready for school?" Cadenza asked, me "Yeah, what about you sis?" "Yeah, so let's go," she said. We left the house and headed to school. Once we got there we were greeted by Garroth.

"Hey Laurance, Cadenza." "Hi, Garroth," I said. "Hey Garroth, I'm gonna go and find my friends," she said and left us. "Well, hat's different. . . anyways Garroth sometime soon I want you to meet two of my friends." I said, "Okay, that sounds nice." "Good, let's go," I said and he followed me.

We kept getting weird looks from other students. Garroth had no problem ignoring the looks but I kinda struggled with it. But we just kept walking to class. "Laurance what's wrong?" he asked, "Uh it's different to have people staring at me." "Oh. . " "It doesn't seem to bug you." "I am used to having people give me weird looks like this."\ "Oh," I said.

-Time skip to lunch-

As Garroth and I walked to lunch I saw Malachi and Yip at a table. We sat down at the table "Hey Laurance." Malachi said, "Hey Malachi, Yip." I said, smiling "Hello." Garroth said, "I am guessing your Garroth." "Y-yes." he said stuttering a little. .

"Garroth this is Malachi and Yip", I said, "So this is your second day here, correct?" Yip said, "Yeah." Garroth said, "You know some guys here are mean. Garroth had gotten bullied his first day here and they had no reason." I said, "Well Laurance maybe they could tell. . ." "I don't think they are that smart Garoth," I said.

"Ah, so he is like us I presume." Malachi said, "Huh?!" Garroth said "Yup." I said "Cool, No reason to be scared of us we have been bullied before for the same reason that you have." Malachi said, "Really? Does it happen a lot?" "As long as you have another person with you not really. It's another story when you're alone." Yip said. "We didn't hide the truth like Laurance did. So me and Malachi would stay at each others side so we can have a better chance of not getting bullied," Yip said. Garroth looked at me "Wow. . . So Laurence is this one of the reasons you have stayed by my side after we had met?" Garroth asked, "Y-yea. . . but also something that I will deal with at a later time," I said.

Yip walked up to me and whispered to me "You like him don't you." "Yeah I do. . ." "Why don't you just ask him out?" "Yip. Why now? Can't I wait? I just met him yesterday." "I guess so, you will ask him sometime in the next two months, got it?" "Yeah I do." "Good," he said. "Are you two done talking?" Malachi asked "Yeah, don't worry about it." "Fine," Malachi said.

-Garroth's pov-

So at lunch I talked with Malachi, Yip had whispered to Laurance and they started talking. Malachi talked to me "So do you like Laurance?" he asked me "Y-yea. . . " "Cool, so do you think he likes you?" "I mean yeah he might." "Well you will find out soon enough." "Yeah, so are you and Yip a thing?" "Yeah." "You two are cute together." "You and Laurance are cute too!" "I walked myself into that didn't I." "Yes very much so." "It looks like they're done talking." "Yup, you two done talking now?" he asked, "Yeah don't worry about it, it had looked like you two were talking as well." Yip said, "Yeah we were," Malachi said smiling.

-Time skip to after school-

-Malachi's pov-

"So Yip what were you and Laurance talking about?" I asked "Why do you want to know?" "I just wondering. Also do you think Garroth and Laurance would be cute together?" "Yeah, so you do think that too?" "Yea, I wonder if Laurence likes Garroth." "I know the answer to that. I guess you know if Garroth likes Laurance or not then." "Yup I want them to be together." "Me too, but Laurance says it's too early right now." "Well I don't think love could ever come to early. " True I'm with you on that," he said.

I hugged him and he hugged me back. We left the school before anyone could do anything. We headed back to are place. "Is it bad that I want them together? Because we know that they like each other. It's just a matter of time." I said "Yeah. . . Wait I got an idea!" "What is it?" "A sleepover!" "So us and Laurence, Garroth, than anyone else or should it be just us four?" "Just us four, but we should ask them if they would come one if we have one." "Yeah we could ask them tomorrow!" "Yeah! I love you Malachi." "I love you too Yip!" and kissed him and he kissed back. After we just cuddled. 'I Love Him So Much' I thought.

A/n

Like the title indicated Larroth and more. So More ships will be added as this goes along. Like this one shows Malayip in it.