Chapter 1: The Beginning

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

A/N: Hi! Sorry, I gotta put in this looonnng Author's Note before we start. First, the images are still in progress and will be added and updated later on.

SECOND! This is my second Minecraft Story Mode story (lol) that I've written (the other one's not published yet) and so please don't hate on it. Obviously the events will change slightly but otherwise it'll stay mostly the same

Third, these stories are mostly for girls, but if you have a problem with reading stuff that is kinda yuri (girlxgirl) then skip over Olivia and Petra, don't just hate on me about it.

Fourth, the stories will mostly be from their POV (unless I can't make anything up, then it'll be from yours), and the entire story will start when you reach the Endercon building competition. I know it starts earlier, but just go with it.

And fifth, if I get fifty likes, I will add the Order of the Stone members (including Ivor) to boot. So if you want the Order of the Stone members or just really like it, please heart and comment!

OK, onto the story!

x.X. A.L. X.x

YOUR POV

You walked into Endercon and went to stand at Booth 5 with your friends.

"Is that a freaking beacon? They have a freaking beacon. Freaking... beacon!?" Axel panicked slightly.

Olivia squinted at where they were standing. "That's stained glass... they're not just making a beacon... they're making a rainbow beacon! We're gonna lose."

"Our design is WAY cooler," you assured them, although to be honest you weren't all that sure. "A giant monster is way better than a fancy light."

"Their difficulty score is going to be higher than our TOTAL score. We should probably stop staring," Olivia started.

Too late.

"Hey, Aiden, look! It's the Order of the Losers-- again," sneered one of the guys on the rival team, the Ocelots. You would've been totally okay with them-- except they were complete jerks. "Ha! Good one Gil!" the girl on the team snarked.

You rolled your eyes. 'Good one??'

"We were just looking," Olivia said flatly in response. Aiden snorted. "Plenty of time to look at it when it wins and is displayed at Endercon. Well, most of you-- Endercon doesn't allow outside food or drink," he sneered, glaring down at Reuben. Reuben let out an indignant 'oink!'

You were usually a quiet, kind person, but you found yourself snapping, "Reuben's not food. He's one of my best friends."

Aiden let out another snort and snarky laugh. "Oh, how pathetic-- one of your 'best friends'," he mocked in a babyish voice, "is a little pork chop."

"How pathetic-- your manners are made of absolute rubbish," you said coldly.

Lukas walked over. "Hey, Aiden. Stop messing around and get over here."

You, Olivia, and Axel all gave the trio of jerks a smug grin. Aiden snarled, "You're lucky I'm busy."

Internally, you rolled your eyes again. "Yeah, busy being a douchebag," you thought.

Suddenly, you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Hey guys," said a friendly voice you recognized, that made your frown melt right off your face. You turned to smile at your friend. Auburn hair, pure black eyes, and a blue-striped bandana wrapped around her head, Petra. "Hey Petra!"

"Oh, Petra," came Lukas' voice. "I forgot to thank you for that nether star the other day."

Petra smiled slightly. "Hey Lukas. No problem--" She was cut off by Axel. "You helped these tools??"

She cocked a brow. "Hey, for the right price, I'll help anyone. If you need me, you know where to find me." Petra walked off towards the woods. "Uh, no one knows where to find you!" Olivia called after her. "Exactly," Petra replied.

"Hey, look. If you're cool with Petra, you're cool with us. Why don't we just make this about how cool our builds are," Lukas asked, walking over. At least he was being marginally polite.

You smiled a smile- a thin, tight-lipped one. "May the best team win."

"Be careful what you wish for."

"We'll see about that," you said coolly.

"Reuben's on fire!" you yelled, pointing at the running silhouette of your pig. "It was Aiden! That jerk!" Axel yelled from atop the Enderman.

"You guys stay here and save the build-- I'll go get Reuben!" you shouted, jumping off your dyed-wool Enderman and running into the woods. The two of them also sprang down.

You chanced a glance over your shoulder to see Axel and Olivia placing blocks in front of the Enderman and the fireworks dispenser before turning back around and pushing through the woods.

Petra

HER POV

Petra started to walk back from her little trip to the Nether, the Wither Skull in her bag. Thinking quietly, her mind shifted to (Y/N). (Y/N) was pretty cool most of the time, at least whenever Petra wasn't wandering off. Perhaps (Y/N) could come with her on her little trading thing...

She was shocked out of her thoughts by a loud yell. Petra looked up and looked around. "What in the world...??" she muttered. She could've sworn that that was (Y/N)'s voice.

"Get off me!" yelled the voice again. Yep, that was definitely (Y/N)'s. She charged through the woods towards the source of the sound, pulling out her pickaxe as she went. She broke into a clearing to see (Y/N) wrestling with a spider, Reuben hanging back with a black eye, squealing with terror.

Petra ran forward recklessly and brought down the pickaxe. With a wet, sickening CRUNCH, the pickaxe hit the spider and dug in. Petra thrashed the spider off of (Y/N) and brought it down repeatedly, the spider denting and crunching with each hit until it evaporated in a thing of smoke.

"C'mon-- we should get out of the open. There's something I want to show you," Petra said, running past the zombies, and eventually leading (Y/N) towards a tunnel. As they walked in, (Y/N) said, slightly apprehensively, "Um, not that this isn't a cool, dimly lit tunnel or anything, but how far away is this thing you want to show me??"

"Careful, (Y/N)-- you don't want to get a reputation as a wimp," Petra said, still walking forward. (Y/N) let out an annoyed sigh. "This isn't my first time in a cave, Petra. And also, the reason I'm nervous is 'cause I don't have a sword to defend myself with."

"I thought you did pretty well wrestling that spider back there," Petra said, glancing back at (Y/N). She then squinted. It was hard to see in the dim, wavering torchlight, but Petra could've sworn that (Y/N)'s face had turned red.

Petra stopped a little ways away, and reached into her pocket. "Have you ever seen a Wither skull?" Pulling it out, she grinned and said, "Fresh from the Nether."

(Y/N)'s eyes widened and she grinned. "Whoah! That's so cool!"

Petra grinned back and put it in her pocket. "I'm meeting up with some guy at Endercon. He's gonna give me a diamond for it."

"... wow."

Petra stopped and turned back. "Wow... what??" For some reason that eluded her, she really wanted to know what (Y/N) thought about this.

"It's just... in one day, you went to the Nether and killed a Wither skeleton?? I mean, I built something really cool, too, but... wow. It must be pretty sweet being you."

"You can come with me if you'd like." The words were out of her mouth before she even realized it.

(Y/N)'s eyes brightened. "Really??"

"Really. It'd be cool to have you along."

"Well, then I'd love to!" (Y/N)'s smile practically lit up the night, and Petra felt this warm, fuzzy feeling inside. What was it?? She sure didn't know.

As they came to a crafting table, Petra turned to (Y/N). "Your sword got busted, right??"

"Right... so, you're giving me a new one??"

Petra grinned at her. "Even better-- you can make your own one. Just get whatever you need in there."

(Y/N) opened the chest and rummaged through. "So, um... is all this stuff yours??" she asked.

Petra let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "No, we're just stealing from whoever was dumb enough to leave this here. Of course it's mine."

"Oh, right. J-just making sure." (Y/N) turned, holding two stone blocks and a stick. Her face was bright red, and THIS was evident even in the torchlight.

Stacking all three of those things on the crafting table, she created a sword.

(Y/N) held it up with a big smile. Petra smiled at her, another warm feeling fuzzing in her stomach. "See?? Isn't it better when you make it yourself??"

(Y/N) nodded and sheathed it. Walking out of the tunnel, (Y/N)'s eyes lit up, and Petra turned to see fireworks explode into colorful blossoms over Endercon. "Whoa, Endercon's all lit up," she commented.

"No way-- we won!" (Y/N) almost cheered. "It's about time we beat Lukas and his gang of jerks. What kind of name is the Ocelots, anyway??"

"You know, Lukas can be kind of arrogant, but he's come through for me in tricky situations. It might not be a bad idea to get to know him."

Petra watched (Y/N)'s expression change to a thoughtful one, before (Y/N) merely shrugged. "You might be right."

"All I'm saying is, if you see him at Endercon, talk to him," Petra suggested, marveling at how much she could just watch (Y/N) talk and change her expression all day, and she probably wouldn't get bored.

Reuben suddenly squealed in fright. (Y/N) looked to her right, and her expression changed to one almost akin to horror. "Oh crap..."

Petra turned to see an army of creepers come towards them from (Y/N)'s side. She started back towards the tunnel-- before stopping short. From her side, an army of zombies and creepers were coming.

"There's only one way off this bridge-- through them!" shouted (Y/N), drawing her sword. A breeze swished her long (h/c) locks to the side, and Petra couldn't help thinking how hot that looked.

Wait, what??? Where had that thought come from?!

Petra drew her own sword, and the two of them started to fight. But even their best fighting wasn't enough against so many, and (Y/N) shouted, "There's too many of them-- aahh!!" Her words were followed by a BOOM.

Petra whipped around to see (Y/N) falling backwards off the bridge. Petra jumped after her without a thought.

Plummeting below, the two of them landed in the water, sending a splash of water flying everywhere. "Come on-- let's get to Endercon," (Y/N) said, stroking towards the shore.

Petra followed, although she almost blushed at the memory of thinking how 'hot' (Y/N) had looked.

Fuzzy, warm feelings... a weird thought... blushing when it was nearly impossible to do so...

What was going on??

A/N: Well us readers know XD