"Yeah, it's me." he whimpered.

My urgency to know if Louis was alright increased the moment he spoke again. I realised that this is how Louis must have felt when I was in his position. He didn't even know me at all then, yet he still waited to see if I was alright.

I felt my way towards Liam, using the palm of my hand to detect any obstacles as I stumbled towards the spot Liam's voice had originated from just a few seconds ago. I heard someone follow me, the soles of their shoes clicking against the floor. I suspected it was Harry.

A velvety surface touched my fingertips and I recognised it as the fabric of a chair.

"You might want to sit down."

I could tell Liam was struggling to keep his voice from shaking. I wasn't sure what he was about to tell me and my lack of sight didn't help much at trying to find out, but still I sat down obediently. Once I was comfortable I directed my attention to Liam again.

"Liam, what the hell is going on." I said a little too harshly.

He exhaled, "Did Zayn tell you what happened?"

"Yeah... although I'm still a little unclear on the situation." I raised my eyebrow, urging him to tell me more.

He exhaled, "Well I don't know much, just that Louis was in a puddle of his own blood when I found him earlier on. I have no clue why but the doctors are certain he did this to himself."

"Oh my god..." I muttered, "I guess we can ask him when he wakes up then?" I was on the verge of tears, my eyes filled with salty liquid.

"That's the thing. Louis... he's in a coma." Liam choked out.

My heart beat fast as I clenched my jaw tightly. I couldn't respond. I just squeezed my eyes shut as hard as I could, hoping that maybe when I opened my eyes again this would all just be a nightmare.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V.

No, no, no. This cannot be happening.

"Liam! You can't be serious." I stared at him with disbelief, with the hope that he was lying.

I felt a pang of guilt in my chest as I recalled my earlier conversation with Louis. Could that have triggered this? We had argued quite a bit. No matter what the reason was, I just hope he'll be okay.

"I think this might be because of me." I bit my tongue.

"What? Why?" Zayn questioned.

I glanced over at him. His hair was not yet combed and their was a tired look in his eyes. One of his buttons was in the wrong hole, indicating that he hadn't taken much time to get ready this morning which wasn't like him at all.

"I- we had a fight." I looked down at the floor in front of me, avoiding all eye contact.

"What on earth would you two even be fighting about?" I looked up again to catch Zayn's surprised expression.

"Uh- I," the words got stuck in my throat.

Brianna, I should've said. We were fighting about Brianna.

I could clearly tell he liked her, but instead of letting him take his time to figure it out I went and acted like a complete idiot.

What the hell had I done?

I knew I shouldn't blame it on myself until I knew the truth, but I was certain it was my fault. What else could it be?

I regretted what I had said to him and trying to take Brianna for myself, but I couldn't take any of it back. And I definitely couldn't help the fact that I was starting to like Brianna, more and more.

"Harry? Harry!" Zayn shouted, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I regained focus, blinking a couple times before looking back at Zayn.

"You were just about to tell us what you were fighting about."

"Oh yeah..." I continued. I pointed at Brianna. Zayn would understand why I couldn't say it out loud, hopefully. He squinted his eyes, making his long dark lashes seem fuller than usual. He looked somewhat disappointed in me, but I couldn't let Brianna know what happened.

As if on queue Brianna added, "So are you going to tell us or what?"

I felt bad for taking advantage, but it felt like my only option at the time.

"It's not important right now." Liam jumped in.

I mouthed a quick 'thank you', but he didn't look at me.

It seemed as if everyone was mad at me except for Brianna, but of course, that could soon change in the blink of an eye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is! It's not the greatest chapter, but at least it's something.

Leave your thoughts on what's happening in the comments :)

The next chapter will be dedicated to a commenter :D Maybe it will be you!

Free lions for everyone for waiting so long for this update! Woohooooo

*throw lions into the air*

See you next time I LOVE YOU ALL <3

-BritishButterfly xx