Part two

"Chris POV"
It was the end of the day and I was ready to go home and do my homework so I can go visit my kitty Cat, to watch the city for the night we do that so if someone is in trouble or the beast try's to attack them to get Cat bracelet and my ring, in the past couple months The Beast has been attacking us and it's been annoying because sometimes it happens during school and I have to leave early to do my superhero duty. It was around 12 o'clock when I laden on a random house, I saw my classmate Claire from the window she had a balcony so I decided to jump over to see her. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, she was tall but not taller then me, she was shinny but had meat on her bones she was wearing a crop top, with high waisted jeans on she looked absolutely stunning. I tapped on the window she jumped up out of fear but calmed down, she opened the window " What are you doing here Wolf " her voice sounds like music to my ears  as she said my name, I soon snapped out of it and said " I saw the light from your room and it late so I was going to see if you were alright" I said in the most charming voice I could come up with.
"Claire's POV"
  It was a long day for me I had school, homework and I was supposed to meet up with Wolf to night watch but I am thinking of not  showing up he will understand, hopefully. All of a sudden I hear a tap on my window there I saw Wolf on my balcony, he's blonde hair was blowing with the wind and he's blue eyes were to die  for I have always thought he was cute in he's body suit that protects him from The Beast, he had wolf ears on the top of his head which was the cutest thing I've ever seen  in my life, I kindly said " what are you doing here Wolf " there was a long pause then he said so charming " I saw the light from you room and it's late so I was going to see if you were alright" as soon as I heard the words out of he's mouth my heart melted. " I'm fine where is you partner in crime Cat" I said that to answer he's question and to start up a conversation, I asked another one. " Well my Kitty Cat should have meant  me at our meeting place, but she never showed up, she probably was doing something important in her normal life" when he spoke of her, well me he sounded like he understood he wasn't mad that I didn't show up he understood.