FWB P2

I was in my car on my way to Jessie’s house, trying to call her, yes I know I shouldn’t be on my phone whilst driving, but honestly I really didn’t care, I just wanted to know if she was okay. I knew I recognized the girls face from somewhere but I didn’t put it down to being Jessie’s ex-girlfriend, the one that had hurt her so badly, I didn’t understand how this could come about, like surely Jessie would get to choose her personal assistant?

I finally pulled up to Jessie’s house, her car wasn’t on her drive, I had no clue where she could be. I sat on her doorstep for a while, I don’t know if I was waiting for her to come back or trying to figure out where she could be. It hit me, how could I be so stupid? I knew exactly where Jessie would be. I got back in my car and drove.

Amelia-“It’s crazy that you still come here.” I said as I crept behind Jessie and stood behind her, she didn’t know I was there so it obviously made her jump a little as she turned around to see who I was.

Jessie-“It’s crazy how you found me.” Jessie replied, but in all honesty it wasn’t, I just put one and one together. I sat down next to Jessie she was sat at the river next to the big tree with the swing. I and Jessie was both staring deep into the water when I began to talk.

Amelia-“We always used to come here together; we’d talk sometimes for hours and hours about Kira and Mickey about how upset we were and we would cuddle, just me and you, and everything would seem alright again, just for a while, do you remember?” I asked Jessie, I mean it had been around three years ago, and if she said she didn’t remember, well it would upset me because most of my time was spent out here, just mine and Jessie’s secret spot. I looked over to Jessie and she looked at me and nodded before I stared into the water once more, when I did this, it made me realise, it made me realise what I needed to say and it gave me the confidence to say it. 

Amelia-“I don’t know how she’s back, and I don’t want to know, it will just make me angry, but Jessie she can’t hurt you, and I won’t let her hurt you again, you’re stronger than ever.” 

Jessie-“She can’t hurt me.” Jessie said as I looked at her and her eyes were fixed into the water, like she was focusing really hard.

Jessie-“There are no feelings there for her to hurt me on; I just know what she wants.” Jessie said as she stood up and walked over to both of our cars.

Amelia-“Well what does she want?” I asked I thought it would be fame or money, you know since Jessie was in the public eye a lot and she was famous.

Jessie-“She just fed me a lot of bullshit about how she will be my personal assistant for six weeks there’s nothing I can do about it and that she’s determined she’s going to get me back.”

Amelia-“Well surely you can tell your management you don’t want her to be your PA?” I asked seriously confused, like its Jessie’s full choice who she wants and who she doesn’t.

Jessie-“Yeah, I don’t have much of a choice, you might be forgetting I was with Kira for two years, two years of me telling her everything completely trusting her with my life, she could break my whole career down and everything I stand for if I get on the wrong side of her, we aren’t going to get her angry Am, you of all people know what she’s capable of.”

This was true well, I guess me and Jessie both knew what she was capable of, and that was a lot, as the thoughts all came back to me I felt sick, I couldn’t bare of Kira hurting Jessie, and I knew I had to do something about it and fast.

Jessie-“So I’ll meet you back at mine, help me choose out an outfit for tonight?” Jessie asked me as she was about to get into her car.

Amelia-“Jessie, I can’t I’ve just got to go to the offices, my trainer has set me up with a trial client just to see how I do.” I hated letting Jessie down, and I hated lying to her, well it was half a lie, there was something I had to do before I met my last client, that I didn’t even know about till around two hours ago.