Chapter 1

Hey everyone my name is Savanna Earnhardt. I am Jesse's mother. I took care of him all his life. I can't believe he already dead. He died on February 17,2014.
It all started on February 16,2014. My grandma brought Jesse and Fluffy (Jesse's sister cat) back to me. I played with them like I always do. I got ready for bed with both of them. I prayed to God with them.
On the next day. Jesse and Fluffy was very quite. I looked around the house I couldn't find Jesse at all Fluffy was with me. I looked under Sierra's (my sister) bed and seen him laying there can't even move. I given him a kiss and said it going to be ok.
I went downstairs to Beverly (my stepmom) and ask if I could bring Jesse to the vet. She came and look at him with me. She got a cage and put him in it. On the way to the hotel to get my tablet. We came back to the car and found he was dead.
I started to cry and saying to God please not now. Beverly called my dad on FaceTime at 11am. (Lunch break at work) I ask dad can Beverly bring me to mom house? He says it ok as long as mom ok with it. I called mom and asked can I come to your house?
Mom asked why you want to come here now? I said cause Jesse is dead and want you to say a good bye. Deb (my grandma) came to my mom house. She hugged Jesse and talk to him as I was crying. Everyone did a meeting as I was crying to find out what to do with Jesse. Plus Sierra (my sister) didn't like how I stop her nails day.
I said I don't care what you do as long as everyone remember him and he safe. Everyone helped me stop crying. I went home at 6:00pm for school the next day. I got ready for bed with Fluffy (my girl cat) and pray to God with her. I went to sleep with her.