Chapter 1

Peytons POV

I walked into the forest with my bow. I found my archery range and pulled back the arrow. I let go and made a perfect bullzeye. I continued this for a couple of hours. After I got tired I climbed a nearby tree and took a small nap.

I was woken by the sounds of footsteps and the scent of the clan leaders. I instantly jumped down and ran for my life. I carefully dodged trees and and rocks on the path that had slowly formed over time.

I looked back and saw a wolf and a vampire chasing me. It was the children of the clan leaders. Sean the werewolf had short jet black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was tall and very well built. Tyler the vampire had dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes. Other than their powers, hair, and eyes these two looked like twins.

I tripped over a rock and the boys caught up to me as soon as I hot back to my feet. Once again the have found me

"So where we're you planning on going this time Peyton?" Sean asked cockily as he grabbed my arm and lead me to the Sixth Master Clan House.

"Give her a break she just got out of the tenth foster home " Tyler said smiling as he was my secret best friend.

"Can't you hurry up Sean? My feet are tired" I asked him as I stopped walking.

"No I can't in fact I'll walk slower" Sean said as I cursed under my breath. Tyler smiled and signaled me to act hurt. I acted really scared, and hurt and almost started crying. CLASSIC.

Sean immediately stopped and turned around to see what was happening. He dropped my hand and as soon as he did Tyler picked me up bridle style and ran with me all the way to The Clan House.

I looked over Tyler's shoulder and smiled waving at Sean who was standing there cursing and kicking a tree.

A/N Hey guys you like the new story? sorry for the small update!