Chapter 2

Jace and Clary told Sam and Dean about how they heard of this place. About 70 years ago an old man didn’t like the way the hospital was run so he put a curse on it, killing half of the staff in their sleep. Before he died he let out many foul creatures that kept the hospital cursed, it is said      that even though the hospital closed down the creatures stayed in the hospital. Sam came up with a plan to track down these creatures and kill them. Jace and Dean would check out one floor of the hospital while Sam and Clary checked out the ground floor.

They split up, Jace and Dean walked off down the corridor, burst water pipes dripping water. Drip Drip. Every step into complete darkness. No of them spoke until there was a huge crash in front of them. Jace pointed his flashlight where he saw hundreds of rats scurrying off into different places. From where they were was a dead rat bodies. “Oh shit, I hate rats with a passion.” Dean sighed looking ahead, Jace laughed,

“Come on.” And they continued down the corridor.

Clary and Sam had decided to walk down the stairs to the ground floor, it took them a while to find them but when they did Sam walked down first, “Just in case.” He laughed, when they got down there wasn’t much until suddenly their eyes adjusted and all they saw was broken machinery and even more burst pipes. However, there were no rats, no sound of their squeaking. 

“Maybe they didn’t like it down here?” Clary laughed nervously. All of a sudden a loud groan came from ahead. Sam looked at Clary, as he pointed a flashlight in front of them. Nothing but old hospital beds. That was until a large gush of wind came behind them and a large ghostly figure appeared;  it’s face was squashed and you could just make out the eyes. “That’s probably why there are no rats down here.” Sam laughed. The ghostly figure then moved its arm, and suddenly a bright light appeared and Sam could see no more.