I love you.

I did an rp on Facebook with someone with this and it was soo much fun that I cried.

Dave was in the park with his brother playing when a strange came over and picked him up and started leaving so he yelled for his brother. "Bwo!!"Dirk looked up from his manga novel dropping it and run up to the stranger holding Dave "Can I help you?" Dirk asked showing little or no emotion like all the striders did. The man kicked Dirk and tried to drag Dave away who had started crying.Dirk gave a slight smirk and pulled one of his katanas of nowhere and lightly placed it against the strangers neck "Give him back now."The man let him go and ran away. Dave was scared now and still crying while he grabbed a hold of Dirk's pants leg with shaking little fingers.Dirk put his katana away and picked up Dave hugging him close to his chest "Its okay now Dave"Dave hugged him feeling safe now and calm. He hugged his brother. He wears himself out and falls asleep in Dirk's arms.Dirk smiled collecting there stuff and started walking back to the apartment. He walked up the stairs and unlocked the door placing Dave on the couch."I wuv you bwo" He mumbled sleepily. His hair falls into his face.Dirk smiled "I love you too Dave" he said picking Dave up walking to his room to put Dave in his bedIt was a long day and Dave was tired but he felt safe as long as he had Dirk with him. He slept calmly.Dirk kissed his forehead and slept in a bed next to his that way he could keep an eye on DaveDave curled up in his blankets snoring a little and drooling on his pillow. Dirk smiled and roles over falling asleep hugging his pillow snoring loudlyWhen it was morning Dave was up drawing with his crayons and watching tv not having eaten yet.Dirk woke up shortly after him "Morning Davey what do you want for breakfast?" He asked walking to the kitchen"Pancake" He smiled still drawing doodles. He yawned still a bit sleepy though."Pancake it is" He said getting everything ready to make the pancakes"Dave nodded off and was sleeping again while Dirk was making a pancake.Dirk made four big pancakes and walked over to where Dave was sleeping and lightly shook him awakaDave woke up and looked at Dirk. "Huh?" His cute little face looked sleepily at his brother."Pancakes are done lil Bro" he said smiling looking down at Dave and walked over to grab the plate so the could eat in front o the TVDave got his pancake and he smiled. he ate it while watching tv.Dirk watched with him and finished pancakes quickly putting his plate in the sink and rinsed itDave was sticky cause he had syrup all over him but he laughed anyway.Dirk laughed too "What did you do? Your covered in syrup Bro." He said picking Dave up and taking him to the bathroom and set him on the counterDave giggled. "I had fun with pancake" He kept giggling.Dirk smiled shaking his head and cleaned Dave up real quick"Hug me" Dave stretched his little arms out to Dirk.Dirk hugged Dave "so what do you want to do today?" He asked still holding him"Play hide and seek" He stared at Dirk with a small smile."Okay you hide and I'll seek....1......2......3" Dirk said covering his eyesDave hid in Dirk's room even though he wasn't suppose to be in there. He knocks off Dirk's favorite record that he loves just as much as Dave and it breaks by accident but Dirk doesn't know that. So he went into Dirk's closet and hid there."......9........10 ready or not here I come" Dirk walked down the hall looking for Dave noticing his door is open he walks inside and sees the broken record "David Elizabeth Strider! Come out now!" Dirk said in an angry toneDave came out of the closet looking at Dirk's angry face but then looks at the record. "I sorry bwo"Dirk took off his glasses and tapped his foot "what did I tell about coming in my room?" He asked crossing his arms looking down at Dave"Never come in here" Dave's blond hair was covering his eyes as he teared up feeling terrible about breaking Dirk's record."That's right, and do you know why I said that?" He asked getting on his knees to look at Dave face to face pushing his hair out of the way"N-No" He blinked and tears trail down his chubby cheeks. Dave never did listen to Dirk though.Dirk hugged him "Look around its to keep you safe; yes I'm very upset about the record David but what if you knocked over one o my Katanas and hurt yourself" he said wipping Dave's tears awayDave stayed quiet but still felt bad for breaking something Dirk loves. He was silently crying still.Dirk hugged him tightly and walked him out of the room "let's do something else for a little while"" I don't want to play anymore" Dave frowned instead of smile but he hugged Dirk's leg.Dirk smiled slightly "You wanna take a nap instead?" He asked picking Dave up"No" Dave went to draw and color more as he yawned."Okay then" Dirk said flipping through the TV channels and stopped on ridiculousnessDave was drawing at his desk in his room when someone broke his window and grabbed him covering his mouth up. slipping him out the window taking him but Dave knocked over his lamp making a loud noise before blacking out.Dirk jumped up and ran to Dave and saw that he was gone "God damn it" he screamed kicking the wallThere was a lady at the door holding dave when she knocked. The lady had saw what happened and stopped the man knocking him out with a stick.Dirk grabbed his sharpest Katanas and stormed out of the house almost knocking over the ladyDave was knocked out when he mumbled "Bwo.." He was put down and leaned against the walll while the lady left.Dirk looked at the lady then picked Dave up and walked back inside and sat on the couch with Dave in his arms.Dave snuggled up into Dirk's chest still not awake. He felt himself being held protectively in a pair of arms. Dave knows who it is. His bro.
"I wuv you bwo" Dave mumbled in his sleep.

"I love you too Dave. I'll keep you safe cause your my baby bro." Dirk kissed his head and had wrapped his arm around him protectively falling asleep with a promise in his head.
"I'll keep you safe no matter what"

And with that last though he fell asleep.

I Love this family love between them. It's sooo cute and adorable. I wished me and my sister was like this. Hope you enjoyed it.