"Alecto, you are needed in the Headmaster's off-- Goodness is that a student?!" Professor McGonagall shrieked, walking into the classroom. Alecto reluctantly lifted the curse and scurried out of the classroom to Snape's office. "Oh dear, Miss Smith, are you alright?" McGonagall asked, rushing over to me. She pressed her hand to my forehead and when she pulled it back, I saw it was stained red. "Mister Finnigan, come here. Take her to the Hospital Wing. I need to have a word with your Headmaster."

Seamus walked up to me and scooped me up carefully in his arms. "Cmon Skye," he whispered.

[DRACO'S POV]

"You. Come here!" Alecto screeched, pointing at Skylar. My heart nearly stopped when Skylar reluctantly got out of her seat and walked to the front of the classroom.

"What are you doing? Don't do anything to her; she hasn't done anything to you!" Finnigan shouted and I saw Skylar shoot him a look, telling him to shut up before he got in trouble.

Shut up boy, I'll do whatever I please," Alecto snarled. Skylar looked around the classroom and her gaze landed on me. I tried to wipe the worried look off of my face, but it was no use; I was terrified. "This little girl had the guts to talk back to me on the train the other day, and I feel it's right that she get punished again." Alecto announced, tugging her wand out of her sleeve and pointed it at Skylar. "Awh, are you crying? I thought you were supposed to be a Gryffindor; brave and courageous, eh?" Alecto sneered. "Crucio," she growled.

Skylar dropped to the floor and screamed, "PLEASE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!", causing Alecto to laugh. I looked at Finnigan, who was already looking at me, and his expression mirrored my own.

"Alecto, you are needed in the Headmaster's off-- Goodness is that a student?!" Professor McGonagall shrieked, walking into the classroom. Alecto reluctantly lifted the curse and scurried out of the classroom to Snape's office. "Oh dear, Miss Smith, are you alright?" McGonagall asked, rushing over to Skylar. "Mister Finnigan, come here. Take her to the Hospital Wing. I need to have a word with your Headmaster." Finnigan got up and carefully lifted Skylar in his arms, whispering in her ear as they departed to the Hospital Wing.

The class was silent for a moment before Pansy and Millicent started laughing. "Did you see her face?" Pansy shrieked, causing Millicent to laugh even harder. It took everything I had not to slap them.

"Please please make it stop!" Millicent screamed mockingly. Pansy snorted and someone kicked her off her chair. I smirked slightly when I saw Longbottom sitting there with his foot on Pansy's chair and a smirk on his face.

[SKYLAR'S POV]

"McGonagall went to talk to Snape about the Carrows, you know," Seamus whispered, holding my hand. It was later in the day and I had managed to get out of all of my classes and have Seamus stay with me for company. I even struggled to sit up, so Madam Pomfrey thought it would be a good idea for him to keep his eye on me. "She doesn't think it's right that they used it on you. I think she's hoping he'll sack them. Ha, wouldn't that be nice. It's only the second day back, though."

"Wonderful," I replied through gritted teeth. "I hate her so much,"

Seamus nodded and licked his lips nervously. "So, Skye, I wanted to ask you... about earlier..."

My eyes widened and I immediately started shaking my head. "No no no no no no no no no Seamus sorry but um... yeah no sorry. You're like my brother, I could never--" Seamus cut me off my hugging me.

"Merlin, thank you! I didn't know how to tell you that I could never.. and I don't... just in case you did... wow good, you made that so much easier!" Seamus exclaimed, laughing.