17. Cole's POV

~Cole's POV~

"It was...it was L-Liam..."

I couldn't bear to look at Bianca, who was standing before me. I dropped my gaze to the ground, focusing on a ridged seashell wedged into the wet sand under my feet.

Trust was always an issue for me. Any time that anyone had ever gained my trust, they always messed it up. I was the one who ended up confused and unable to trust anybody. I just never thought Bianca would cheat. I had faith in her. But now that was crushed.

"Why did you do it?" I asked her in a quiet, croaky voice. It had taken a great effort just to get those words out of my mouth. And furthermore to look up and hold the eye contact between us. I didn't want to be the one to look away first, and I wasn't because Bianca diverted her gaze out to sea.

"It was him," she explained carefully. "Liam kissed me. He caught me off guard and just did it."

"And you kissed back?"

The way that she turned her head quickly, making her dark hair hide her cherry red blush told me that she did kiss him back. I felt like ripping that guy apart.

"I didn't want to," she whispered. "But..."

"But you did," I finished for her.

She nodded miserably, waves of dark hair cascading around her face. "I'm sorry," she said in a cracked voice.

"Don't you think it's a bit late for that?" I spat out.

Bianca's face crumpled up like a sheet of paper would in your fist, and that's when I really had to look away for fear of wrapping my arms around her small body and letting her cry on my shoulder.

I violently grabbed my towel and dried myself all over before blindly pulling on my clothes. I couldn't stand there for a second longer, listening to the strangled cries that came out of her, and her frantic sniffing. I turned away from her and began to walk towards the sidewalk.

It was only when I shoved a hand in my pocket that I remembered throwing my last pack of cigarettes in the trash. For her. I kicked the side of the wall hard, and then winced when pain shot through my leg. How could she do this to me? Everything was just perfect a couple of hours earlier.

~Earlier that day~

Bianca looked magical in the dark of the night. Her hair was in beautiful soft waves, her eyes bright and excited, rimmed with eyeliner which made them pop. She was still wearing my shirt, with shorts to show off her long legs.

It was still warm out, and we were in the back garden of the hotel, preparing to climb over the high wall. I spread out my hands so I could boost Bianca up to the wall, but she was determined to do it herself.

I watched in amusement as her slim fingers clutched onto the top of the wall, and her feet were desperately scrambling against the wall as she tried to cling to it. "Okay there?" I asked her, grinning.

"Fine," she said, letting out a shriek when she lost her grip with one hand.

I walked over to where she was hanging on for dear life. "Promise you'll catch me Cole," she said, defeated, as her her knuckles went white.

"Trust me," I said. "Just let go."

She did and landed cradled in my arms. I set her feet on the ground, inhaling her delicious sweet scent as she looked up at me with wide eyes, biting her lower lip. I could almost swear she did that on purpose, knowing how it made me want to kiss her so much. She nodded slightly as if to say "kiss me". So I did.

I pressed my body against hers, pushing her back against the wall that she failed to climb over. Kissing Bianca was an amazing feeling that I hadn't gotten before when I made out with girls. It was this special fluttering in my heart and a great desire within me. When it was over, it always left me wanting more.