PIPER STEIN

Piper has never talked. Nobody knows why, since she was taught to talk as a toddler. Some who don't like her father suspect he preformed an experiment that damaged her vocal chords, but most think she may just not want to talk. She finally talks at the end of Book 2.

Seeing as how Piper doesn't know many adults other than her parents and her friends' parents, she feels shy around adult men other than her own father. She doesn't feel quite as shy around Spirit as the average adult man, seeing as he and her father are good friends.

Piper may be calm and shy most of the time, but when angry, she starts to go mad and acts similar to her father when he's affected by madness.

Piper is sort of the 'Crona' of the group, due to her shyness and not knowing how to deal with people.

Piper's favorite food is banana nut bread, her favorite color is purple, and her favorite song is Get Back Up by tobyMac. As proof, she was once heard whisper when Katsumi and Momoko were standing near each other, "Kat's hair is blue. Momoko's is pink. They are a team. Blue and pink become purple. I love purple," as well as demonstrating signs of excitement when she hears 'banana nut bread', and being heard singing quietly to the song.

Piper is an only child.

Piper doesn't reunite with her mother until the 3rd book, in which she also convinces Stein to return to the city to be with them.

Piper's middle name is Leilani. (So her full name is Piper Leilani Stein.)

Piper's favorite dog breed is the shih-tzu, and her favorite cat breed is the Scottish fold.

Piper has an irrational fear of turtles.

Piper does not speak above a whisper until the end of the second book.

Piper's favorite soda is Dr Pepper.

Piper loses her hand in a battle in Book 3, and gets a robotic hand built by Katsumi in Book 5.

How Piper died is unknown. Piper can't remember it, and Stein and Marie won't talk about it.

Madness!Piper has black streaks under her eyes. Another noticable difference between Piper and Madness!Piper is that Madness!Piper smiles, giggles, and whispers things like "I wonder if s/he'll be an interesting subject," as if the madness makes her her father.

Piper considers Kat her best friend because when she joined them, Kat was the only one who understood her loneliness.

Piper's favorite accessories are hats and scarves.

----------------------------------

YouTube video link thing isn't working, so click the external link to listen to Piper's favorite song.