He swears to fucking god this is a joke.

"What the fuck,"

"What the actual fuck?!" He yells, his hair raising on his skin and a shiver makes its way up his spine

He is honest to god, staring at a picture of himself. It's like a statement. He can't look past it. He doesn't even think he can start to read. Why the fuck does this kid have a picture of him, and where the fuck did he get it from? HOW?! He forces himself to stop looking at the picture and tries and focuses on the writing. He can't seem to read it fast enough. He finds himself reading over it once, twice and a third time. He's shaking. He's so fucking angry. He's seeing actual red.

This kid is trying to set him up as a murderer? He'd show him what a murderer was. He'd fucking find him, and stab him to death. His mind is already made up. Louis Tomlinson was a wanted man. Louis Tomlinson was going to die, by tonight. Harry grabs the next piece of paper, reading it over and over. He spends over an hour reading every single one, trying to build an understanding of what is going on.

An idea pops up. It's a quiet voice in the back of his mind. It's almost so quiet he misses it, but he doesn't.

You're a lunatic. You killed them. You killed Jade.

He hears it in his own voice, but he hears it again, from a different voice. It's repeating, he just wants to scratch at his brain. He wasn't. He wasn't a murderer. He looks at the names, over and over. He can't seem to get any re-collection of the names. But they do leave an odd burn in the back of his throat. The name Jade... it burns the most. It leaves an odd empty feeling in his chest. He can't explain it. He really can't. But the worst part of it all, is the last article. Saying that he, had apparently been admitted to THIS correction institution. How can this be? How can they have a picture of him but use the name Harry Styles when his name is Jake. He rips up the papers, into the smallest pieces possible and forces them down a drain, using as much water as he can to help wash them down. He's still covered in soaking clothing but he will find the Head Mistress and request new clothing. He's still shaking and not to mention, the headache. It's bad. But not as bad it was when dealing with Louis.

The hallways and corridors of the asylum are almost dead quiet, there's little action. And Harry might not have been working here again for long, but he knows this isn't normal. There's always noise and weird people walking around. He walks around, before he finds Head Mistress Landles.

"Jake?" She gasps a few seconds after locking eyes with Harry.

"There was an incident," Harry spoke firm

"I know. I know. So terrible. Such a waste," She looked down and shook her head softly

"A waste? Is he dead?" Harry's eyes widen

"As far as I'm concerned. The nurses are trying their hardest but he's really lost a lot of blood. I heard that you were the hero. You had been trying to stop the bleeding," She smiles at him

"It's my job. I didn't know what to do. I had no recollection of anything. I was just guessing everything. You'd think if I worked here, I would remember something significant like that if I was presented with it again?"

"Not necessarily. It depends on the brain really, and how fast the healing process takes or whether it ever completely heals. It's okay. You did a brilliant job, in fact, you may not have known what you were doing but you did everything right. You did not leave the boy, you called for help and assisted him to best of your ability,"

"I'm still wearing these clothes, that are soaking wet and I can just tell his blood is still on them,"

"Did you shower?"