Chapter 1- In the Beginning

FIRST OFF: I AM SO SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SOOOO LONG TO PUBLISH! HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THIS STORY! I CAME UP WITH MORE IDEAS THAN BEFORE, AND I ALSO HAD SOME OTHER MUGGLE STRUGGLES TO DEAL WITH.

Second, the list of spells used in this chapter & their purposes: the diffindo spell is used to precisely and accurately cut something, the ferula spell conjures up bandages and wraps around what needs to be bandaged, the levicorpus hex is where the victim is hoisted upside down by the ankle in the air, the colloshoo hex is when the victim's shoes gets stuck in place/on the ground, the densaugeo hex is when the victim's teeth elongate at a very fast pace, and the liberacorpus counter-spell is the counter-spell to the levicorpus hex,  just to let you guys know if you didn't know that already XD

♡ ⚯͛ △⃒⃘

Sadie's POV

Hello, I'm Sadie. I'm currently crying in my dorm room, sitting on a pile of used tissues. Why, you may ask? The infamous marauders. Believe me, this is not the first time I deliberately have skipped classes because of them. I had gotten diagnosed with depression, and used to  harm myself in the past, that is, until my best friend found out.

*FLASHBACK*
(WARNING: TRIGGER)

I can't take it anymore. I'm done being their victim, their little chew toy that they thrash around and then throw away like a piece of rubbish. I ran to the washroom in my dormitory, and didn't care about leaving the door unlocked. I started hyperventilating and I fell to my knees as thoughts swarmed in my mind. "You're worthless." "You are nothing." "Nobody likes you." Everything feels like a slap in the face and they are all coming at once. "Leave Hogwarts." "You are better off dead." "Why are you still here?" There's a lump hardening in the back of my throat as I choke out sobs, failing to make myself go unnoticed. Fresh, hot tears start to roll down my flushed cheeks. I take out my wand shakily, and whisper, "Diffindo." I feel pain shoot at my arm leaving a fresh cut. I had learned how to subside the spell and make it only a mild cut, because I don't really fancy cutting my arm off. "Diffindo." I whisper again, revealing another new cut. As I was crying, a tear rolled off my cheek and onto my arm, into my first cut, and I felt a great sensation of pain, as if my arm had just been burned. As I was about to create another cut, the bathroom door had swung open, revealing a very worried Emily. "Classes are done for the day, I heard girls saying someone was crying in the washroom, what hap-" but before she could finish her sentence, she saw my arm in the reflection of the mirror. My shaky hand dropped my wand on the ground, as I stood frozen with fear. Emily ran over and gently took my arm in her hands. Her eyes were glossed over with unfallen tears, as they were fixed on my arm, her face contorted with sad and angry expressions all at once. "How could you?! Why would you?! Why would you even do this Sadie?!" She yelled.

I broke out in tears as she hastily said, "Ferula..." and bandages suddenly appeared and wrapped tightly around my arm. "I'm so sorry," I sobbed, not able to hold them in any longer, "it's all my fault!" Emily shot her head up from my now bandaged arm where blood was trying to seep through, and looked me straight in the eye as she lowered her voice and talked sternly, "Listen Sadie, this," she said, gesturing to my arm, "is not your fault. At all. I need you to know that. It's their fault! They are the cause of this!" I covered my mouth in hope to stifle my sobs, as I listened to her words. I guess she already knew that the cause of this had been the marauders doing. "Emily, t-they didn't make me do it-" I tried to say, but she cut me off. "I know Sadie, but they're the reason you even considered it. That's enough for me." She looked down at my arm sadly, with a look of disapproval.
"Sadie... I'm going to have to take you to  the hospital wing." She looked at me, and I realized she was serious.
(A/N: I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING DON'T EVEN START XD)