“I’ve never seen you like this, with your greedy little pussy so on display, just for me,” his voice was back to that guttural, rasping sound – betraying his arousal – and that was enough to bring me on board to his plans, to really try to give in. It was enough to know that this was turning him on as much as it was me. I watched him settle his shoulders behind my knees as he bent towards me – my eyes wide with watching him, and that dark promise he held in his ensnared me as he dropped his tongue to my aching clit decadently, bringing my body to a stark buckle with one touch as I arched away from the soft mattress at my back with a cry.

“Don’t let go,” he teased me, between soft, coaxing licks with his tongue – everywhere except where I desperately needed him, “If I know anything about you at all, you’ll want to – you like to claw at me like a wildcat.”

“Are you trying to make me fucking beg?” I screamed out in frustration – the dirty, crude words he was whispering only heightening my responses. The man could do some wicked things with his tongue, but this wasn’t the time to be talking me into an orgasm – I was desperately clinging to the pillow, sweat beading around my forehead, seeping into the strands of my hair that were fanning out around me on the soft linen, and he was fucking talking?

He chuckled against me, his finger reaching into my slick cleft, and I felt like my entire body clamped down on the single digit – tremors raced through me.

“Oh, I’d fucking love that, truth be told, princess.” And somehow those words, in that ruthless, demanding tone that he had – that deep, sensuous sound that just reminded you of everything your mother ever warned you about bad men – it just pushed me over the edge, and I was racked with a quivering climax – every muscle in my body taut and crazed by barely anything more than his words alone. He touched the tip of his tongue to me softly, but my body was so tender that it felt like a match to a flint and I squirmed beneath him, my legs scissoring together fervently.

“Yeah, I think you’re ready,” he muttered, pulling himself up onto his knees between my legs, aligning his body to mine. My submission – both physical and emotional – had left me needing and insatiable, once I felt that first probing touch of his body to mine, I was almost frantic once again with the need to come, and to come hard, my head frantically thrashing against the pillow.

I may have mentioned something to this effect – groaned it out in one of those long, drawn out soliloquoys, because Cayden’s expert thrust was so sudden and primal that I was shuddering beneath him in less than a second. Every nerve ending beneath my skin seemed to be alight for him – centred on that one point where we joined – and all I could do was close my eyes and savour the sensation – that exquisite feeling of being so deliciously full.

“Fuck, Jodie, fuck, you’re so perfect,” he gripped the nape of my neck, drawing my forehead up to meet his as he balled my legs up between our naked, sweat-sleeked skin, “There’s nothing so fucking perfect in this whole world than being inside you like this – I don’t have a clue what it is you do to me, but don’t ever fucking stop.”

His words were almost like a plea, an anxiety lacing each word that was so alien that my breath caught in my throat – but before I could analyze his words, or panic, he began to move slowly inside me, the position so deep that it was almost painful in its intensity.

“Let go of the pillow,” he moaned into the juncture between my shoulder and my neck, his breath hoarse in my ear, “I need your hands on me, babe, need to know you’re with me.”

It was all I could do not to cling to him – the onset of yet another orgasm shivering through me in a dizzying wave – my fingertips digging into his thick shoulders as he thrust inside me.

I felt all of my muscles clenching down on him, my thighs taut and stretched, my arms clinging to his sweat-slicked beautiful body.

“When you come, say my name,” he grated out against the shell of my ear, “So that you know who you fucking belong to. So you know you’re mine, baby, that it’s only my cock that makes you come so fucking hard, okay?”

My body exploded into an orgasm so intense that all I could remember was his name, anyway.