Daughter of the cruel

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

PS:thanks to Siobhan for introducing me to watt pad!

************************************Special thanks to:

my mum, for teaching me right from wrong.

~~~~~>>>>>>>~~~~~**********~~

Daughter of the cruel

Written by Devil9

PROLOGUE

******************************

Wire lay embedded in my skin, piercing into my bones, intestines and flesh. Electricity flowed through the copper wires, making me groan.

My mind was foggy with chemicals and medication. The murmur of the doctors was alarming, talk of painful procedures and unknown chemicals was the fruit of there words.

Another groan escaped my lips as another jolt of electricity passed through my bones. My hair ignited with a bright orange flame, burning my scalp and sending the rest of my body on fire. Glass shattered around me as a let out a bone chilling scream of pure agony, like a slaughtered animal. The Doctors voices yelled in alarm, screaming for help.

But no-one could help now.

NO-ONE.

Copper wires snapped all around me, imbedding themselves deeper into my flesh. Surrounding Objects floated in midair, later shattering from the sheer power erupting from my body.

Doctors screams echoed my own as their bodies exploded onto the floor. Sirens and alarms pierced into the already loud surgery, warning the residents of dr striker's underground lab of the immediate danger.

All saying the same thing.

Save yourself.

And with a final blast of uncontrolable power, the surrounding building collapsed. Trapping me and all the mutants inside.

************************************

THANKS FOR READING!

LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT SO FAR.

(OR IF YOU WANT TO BADMOUTH AT SOMEONE) PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT. :)

Sorry it's a little short, I'll do better next time