What she didn't notice while she closed her eyes in ecstasy, was that all four of the men were looking at her with lust in their eyes.

Damn it, if she didn't stop moaning he wouldn't be able to control himself,Damon thought, feeling himself getting hard.

The other three were thinking the same thing, except Rick was pleased too that he was the reason she was moaning like that, although he'd prefer for her to be moaning for other reasons.

She finally finished her slice of cake and looked up to see all four of them staring intently at her and she wondered for a moment what they were staring at.

"You have chocolate on your face, cara." Damon's deep voice drawled out. Then he leaned over, and wiped his thumb at the corner of her lips and then placed it into his mouth sucking.

What she would give to be his thumb at that moment.

Blushing hard at his actions and at her naughty thoughts, she briefly wondered what was it he called her.

She whispered a thanks and smiled shyly at Damon. It was all he could do not to grab her and kiss her like his life depended on it.

"Well, Layla, thank you so much for joining us for dinner today. We've enjoyed your company very much. If possible we would like to invite you to join us for dinner every night." Rick grinned.

Her eyes widened in shock."Oh no I couldn't possibly impose on you like that. Thank you so much for inviting me today. This is the best meal I've had in my entire life." Layla said, her gratitude shining in her eyes as she stared at the four men in front of her.

She never had much money and had to learn to stinge and save on every dime and penny. It was either she ate cheaply, or she didn't eat at all.

Even after she got her job with them, she still ate whatever she found the cheapest, which was mostly instant noodles. But no matter how much the thought appealed to her, she knew she couldn't intrude on her bosses like that, and so she chose to do the polite thing.

"I don't think it's good for me to intrude like this, much less everyday! So thank you very much for this wonderful meal Rick. I won't be able to eat any other chocolate cheesecake without thinking of you now." Layla smiled.

"Nonsense, we love your company, you're not intruding at all! At least come tomorrow? I'm making chocolate brownies and Crème brûlée for dessert." Rick enticed with a wink.

"And we WANT you to intrude. It's boring with only males in the house- Ow..." Matt piped up, earning smacks on the head from the other three. It was not true of course, and Matt knew the others knew how much he loved them. He was just saying whatever he could to get Layla to come again.

"Well...."

"Pleaaaaase Layla, pleeeeaaaase? You're the only one on my side against these bullies..." Lysander pleaded, looking at her with his lost puppy expression while the other three rolled their eyes.

"Oh alright. Tomorrow night it is then." She chuckled, then sighed in defeat. Lysander and his puppy expression would be the death of her, although, she had to admit to herself that she didn't really want to reject their offer anyway. She had enjoyed herself too much.