The Russians Revenge

~Maddy~
I woke feeling so fucking hung over. So before I decided to go over to the boys apartment and puke my guts out, like they said the lease I could do is get breakfast.
I pulled my brown hair up into a ponytail and through on a pair of jeans and a black top.I took a quick run over to the local coffee shop and got some Donuts and Coffee. I  was walking back to the Apartment building and i could have sworn i head someone behind me. I stop and turned around to see nobody. I turned around and picked up the pace. Soon enough i walk jogging to get back home. When I finally reached the apartment building and was struggling to get the keys to open the door. I made it in alright lucky. I ran over to the elevator and hi my button to my floor. Before the elevator door closed i saw 2 men unlock the door but I've never seen them before. I mean i have but i haven't. I don't remember them living in the building considering everyone knew everyone but i feel like i know them. I kinda let that one go because again, I was so fucking hungover.
   I finally reached the fifth floor and went to the boys door. I just walked in
"Are you decent?" I asked with my hand over my eyes.
"We're find lass" Conner laughed. I laughed and rested my head against the door frame. "So, have you thrown up let little lady you don't look to fine?" Murph joked.
"Very funny but no and you guys don't look either, hey did we get 2 men move in? I think i saw some men walk in and they had a key" I said rubbing my head.
"Oh god don't tell me your seeing things now." Conner Laughed, "Aye bc you might see a love life in your future and we all know nothings happened since you moved in" Murphy added on as they both laughed.
"Oh fuck you both" I said putting the donuts on the couch and standing up crossing my arms again.
   Next thing i knew I got a painful hit to the back of my head and fell to the ground. Everything was blurry and i could barely hear anything. I could see through the blur a man cuff conner to a toilet with i gun to his head. The man was saying something to Conner but i couldn't make out what he was saying. "M-Murph?" i barley got out. The second man holding Murph by the back of his robe looking at me along with Murphy. The man came over to me and dragged my the arm next to Murphy. Right when he touched my arm I screamed and snapped out of my blur. I could hear and see fine. "AYE SHUT UP" the man yelled at me as he through me on the ground. I was hitting and kicking him to make him let go.
"Maddy!" Conner yelled but i still put up a fight. Conner called my name a couple more times but i didn't listen.
"MADISON!" Murphy yelled. Now that got my attention. "Calm down you'll be alright." I Nodded at Murph and sat next to him on my knees.
   The man was now holding me by my arm and Murphy by his Collar. Then man let go of Murphy and wiped his lip which i busted open his bottom lip, he looked at me; "Little Bitch" he said as he kicked my back and i face planted on the Ground. My nose started bleeding and so did my mouth. "AYE ASSHOLE" Murphy yelled attempting to him the man. "You!" Yelled the man that now came to my mind. It was Checkov. "You stop!" Checkoff said getting in Murphys face "and you, get up" he bent over and whispered in my ear. I slowly picked myself up and got back on my knees with my hand over my bleeding nose and mouth. "Are you okay?' Murphy whispered, i nodded.
"Alright lets go take out the garbage." Checkoff said grabbing me and the other man Murphy. "CONNER!" I yelled with murphy. "It was just a bar fight you guys are fucking pussy" Murphy antagonized.
As we walked to go in the elevator murphy reached out and grabbed my hand and we held hands as we rod down. I felt a tear go down my cheek and i ad no idea i was crying until then. Checkov looked at me and faced me. "Don't worry dear it will all be over soon" he said putting his hand on my cheek then laughing. I spit in his face so he raised his hand to slap me then the door opened at the 1st floor.
   We got of and went through the alley. Murphy and I are still holding hands. We kneeled down intron of a dumpster. I put my head down and got my self together and i put my head back up and the Russian man had his gun to Murphys head.
Out of the conner of my eye I saw Conner on the rooftop holding the toilet he was cuffed to. I looked down back at murphy as he looked at me. With my thumb I traced the word "up" on his hand. He looked up and saw Conner also. He looked back down at me and shook his head. "I hope you conscience is clear Irishman." Checkoff says laughing.
We then see Conner drop the toilet off the roof and jump. I yelled Murphys name and he grabbed me to put himself over me so I would get hurt both men fired there guns when they came in contact with something. Checkov with the toilet and the other man with Conner. When the two men went down Murph got of and picked me up to see if i got hurt. He cuffed my check and was wiping the blood off my face to see the real damage but i kept on bleeding.
"Are you alright? Hows your face? is anything broken? did he-"
"Murph I'm fine but check on Conner he's not moving" I cut him off saying. He nodded at me and went over to Conner.
"he's breathing" He said. I grabbed the guns and put them in a bag while Murphy was checking on Conner. I went to grab the other mans gun but he wasn't dead yet. He grabbed my ankle and knocked me to the ground. "Fuck you!" i yelled kicking him in the face while crawling away. "Look out" Murphy said coming over to hit the man in the head. Murphy killed him and Looked at me. I laid on the ground on my back panting. "Legs get out of here" Murphy grunted picking up Conner. I picked up the bad with the guns and ID that belongs to the russian man. We admediatly go to the hospital.