Morning BACKFIRE

Alesa POV

*dreaming*
I woke up , all I saw was pink petals falling on the grass . The sun was setting . 'Where am I ?' That's all I could think .

I saw a tree , it looked perfect to see the sun .I got up from the grass and started heading to the tree .

But my eyes caught something .
There was a person .

I tried to look who it was .
But then .

I woke up covered in cold water .
And may I tell you , it wasn't pleasant .

Unica POV

"Ugh , I'm so bored !" Jess said as she whined . "Stop whining , your annoying when your whine ." I said as I got my attention back on Criminal Minds .

"Um , guys ?" Shelby said as she went to the kitchen to get a salad . "Yea ?" Me and Jess said .

"Don't you think we have to wake up Alesa , I mean , she's been sleeping for 14 hours already ." Shelby said as she desperately tried to look for a fork .

"I'm not doing it , the last I did it , I got kicked in the face ." Jess said as she crossed her arms .

"Ugh , fine , you guys owe me if she hits me ." I said as I went to the garage to grab a bucket .

I wanted to prank her , she ate the last bag of chips of Cheetos , AND SHE KNOWS I LOVE CHEETOS !

I went inside , filled the bucket with cold water , and , at last , I saved the best for last , ice .

I got upstairs and went straight to Alesa's room .

I creaked the door and saw Alesa sleeping peacefully , but that's going to change .

I stepped slowly to her bed , so she couldn't hear the ice in the bucket .

"Ok , 1 , 2 , 3 !" I said as threw the water on her . She quickly woke up and looked angry at me when she saw me .

"UNICA !!" She said as she threw the covers in the corner . I guess that's a que for me to run .

"Uh , see ya !" I said as I ran downstairs . She started running after me .

Shelby POV

I started eating my salad when suddenly I heard Alesa scream . I saw Unica running from an angry Alesa .
Ugh , gosh , what did she do this time .

"YOU ARE SO DEAD UNICA !"
Alesa screamed as she tried to get to Unica , who is hiding behind a confused Jess .

"B-but it was Jess's idea !""WHAT !?"
Oooooooooo , now things are getting interesting .

"WELL NOW YOU TWO ARE DEAD !" Now we have to scared ladies running away from a screaming bull .
They were running out of the house so I decided to follow them since I didn't like being alone .

But then , Jess and Unica bumped into two guys , I couldn't get a glance of them since they have their backs infront of me .

"Opmf !" They said as they fell .
"NOW YOU TWO ARE DEAD !"
Said Alesa as she stared to nudge the girls heads , now , I know what you might be thinking . 'Why isn't Alsea beating them up ?!'

Here's the thing
1. We aren't that violent .
2. We are practically sisters .
3. We are in public .

We were laughing and decided to head inside , until someone spoke .

"Oh , um , are you guys in this neighborhood ?" Asked a boy .

Sorry I haven't wrote in 5,000 years , testing in school , and teachers being dorks , and friends being in fights . I promise I will write every weekend , or until I stop being a SANSational person 😀 . No , ok , until I stop being lazy . Bye !