Flipping open to a random page, I figured I would see how great this book was. "Pardon me, sir, the boldness is mine own. That, being a stranger in this city here. Do make myself a... a suit, suite... uh." My cheeks then flushed a bright shade of red when the letters started screwing with me. It didn't make me feel any better when I couldn't even pronounce a damn word. I was about to close the book when Aaron's deep voice started talking as he put his left arm around my body.

"Do make myself a suitor to your daughter. Unto Bianca, fair and virtuous. Nor is your firm resolve unknown to me. In the preferment of the eldest sister. This liberty is all that I request, that, upon knowledge of my parentage, I may have welcome 'mongst the rest that woo and free access and favour as the rest: and, towards the education of your daughters, I here bestow a simple instrument, and this small packet of Greek and Latin books: if you accept them, then their worth is great."

As he read my eyes glanced over to his face as his words were wrapping around my body like a coat. He read so effortlessly and beautiful. I got so wrapped up in what he was saying that I rested my head in the crook of his neck, closing my eyes and listening to him. My left hand grabbed a fist full of his soft tee shirt on his chest as my left hand rested on his thigh. Being in this position made me sigh in happiness, I felt so safe in his arms. Being in his arms was different than being in Hugo's, I couldn't exactly explain why.

When he stopped reading he placed a hand on my back before ever so slowly making circles with his thumb on my shirt. "I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not jealous."

"Jealous about what?" He asked as his breath was hitting my neck.

"How easy it is for you to read. I always stumble when I read, that's why I hate it so much."

He ran a hand up and down my arm before saying, "Shakespeare isn't easy for anyone to read, I've only been reading it for awhile. I know you can do it Perry, don't limit yourself."

"That's easy for you to say," I said while moving out of his arms. "Everything starts getting harder to read and I start panicking so much I just stop reading. It's not because I'm limiting myself, it's because I just really can't read that well."

My face fell when I said that, making me feel stupid. Here I was sitting next to an English major for god's sake. Maybe I put up such a strong wall when it comes to reading because my parents made fun of me so much growing up. I figured everyone else would just eventually make fun of me for not being able to read that well, and I was right.

My body flinched when a hand was suddenly resting on my cheek. Glancing up I saw Aaron staring at me with a gentle smile. Before he said anything he suddenly started flipping through the book with his free hand. "I'm going to show you that you can do this."

"Aaron, this is just going to be a waste of time."

"It won't be. Just take your time and go slow okay? I want you to read for Petruchio and I'll read for Hortensio. Ready?"

Realizing I wasn't going to get a say in this, I took a deep breath before looking down at the book. "Conceives by me! How likes Hortensio that?"

"My widow says, thus she conceives her tale."

"Very well mended. Kiss him for that, good widow."

Before I was able to process what was happening, a pair of lips was suddenly landing onto mine. My breath caught in my throat as a million butterflies were suddenly flying all around my stomach. Is he... is Aaron really kissing me? Is this happening? I reached down to my arm planning on pinching myself to see if this indeed was real life. However my hand somehow missed my arm altogether and ended up pinching Aaron's instead.

Addicted to You (boyxboy) *Completed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें