"What? You don't think he's capable of moving something? How do we know that he didn't pick it up, meaning to give it to Dumbledore and then ended up doing something else and forgetting about it?" I shouted at him, finally losing my patience with him. If he wanted to believe that, then fine.

"No. I think he's got some actual mead and that's what you saw in the office. When was the last time you saw Dumbledore? We both know that we've finally done it!" my head just couldn't accept the fact he was being this stupid.

"You just don't get it do you?!" I yelled at him. It was the middle of the night and me and Draco were stood in the middle of the courtyard. Before you ask, I don't know why we're here either.

"Get what Mel?!" Draco shouted back. I couldn't reply due to the anger coursing its way through my body. A groan of frustration made its way out of my mouth and I stormed back through the castle.

**

My head felt like it had two trolls inside, hitting the inside of my skull with their clubs. The pain inside it just couldn't be described any other way, that's how painful it was. I could hear voices from my side, but realised I didn't have the energy to try and get their attention.

My left leg was beginning to feel numb at this point and I realised I would have to roll over to stop more pain taking over my body. That just wasn't possible though. A groan of pain left my lips and that's when everyone's panic level went into overload.

"She's awake! Madam Pomfrey, she's awake!" I heard Cho shout out. I tried to turn my head towards the noise again, but a sharp shooting pain went through my neck at the small piece of movement. Another groan of pain escaped me and I tried with all I had not to burst out crying right now.

"Mel? Mel! Can you hear me?" Draco was whispering in my ear. I wanted to nod, but remembering the pain from earlier, I quickly stopped myself. Wondering if it was possible to move my mouth, I let out a big breath I'd been holding in.

"Yeah." I heard a sigh of relief from my brother, which was followed by a lot of shuffling. Slowly, I opened my eyes, testing to see if anymore pain would course through my body. When it didn't, I glanced around to take in my surroundings.

It wasn't until I saw the nurse bending over me that I realised I was in the hospital wing. I closed my eyes again, trying to remember how I got here. The second my eyes were fully closed, I heard a lot of shouting and panicking again. Someone even started shaking me. Now can I say, I was in agony right now, so the second that happened, I felt like someone had killed me.

"Please, please, please don't do that," I breathed, again, trying the hardest I could not to burst out crying. I let my eyes open again and saw Madam Pomfrey taking Draco's hands off me and walking him over to am armchair in the corner.

"She's in a very unstable condition right now. I know you want to keep her awake, but that isn't the way to do it. I'm sorry to say that could just make it worse," I heard her quietly talking to Draco. I suddenly felt a surge of panic fly through my body.

"What do you mean 'unstable condition'?" I asked, the panic becoming clear in my voice. Everyone in the small space around my bed turned to look at me with curious expressions on their faces.

"You got into quite a big accident. If it hadn't been for your cousin here, then you might not have made it out alive. The accident could have some lasting damage on you though, so you'll have to be careful. The only reason I said 'unstable' was because you've just woken up from a 6 day coma, so you shouldn't be moving around too much," she explained, looking over at me with a now confused expression on her face.