Chapter 2

2013 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Hey people's so this is my second chappie so I hope you like it (: :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

enjoy :)

•••••••••••••••••••

Chapter 2

Willows POV:

Dream...

There was this weird siren noise ringing in my ears.

It was growing louder by the second.

I heard gun shots, cries of pain coming from downstairs but I listened to my mum and stayed in my room.

The screams of pain were getting louder and louder.

My curiosity was getting the better of me so I slowly made my way out of my room.

I tip toed quietly down the squeaky stairs trying hard not to make noise but I don't think they would be able to hear over the screams.

I sat at the bottom of the stairs completely shocked. There was blood smeared all over the walls, all the furniture was ruined!

I frantically look round the room for my parents until the front door bursts open.

"Put your hands up where I can see them!" Some guy yelled.

"I said put your hands up where I can see them!" He yelled again.

I turned my head in the direction he was looking and I froze.

Right there was a guy smeared in thick red blood holding a gun at my parents with them tied up!

My parents had cuts all over there faces, huge bruises spotted over there cheeks!

"Back away from them!" The police officer yelled.

The guy in black looked at my parents then to the police officer.

"I'm not done yet. I'm looking for someone...willow." I froze.

What did he want from me?!

He turned round and looked me dead in the eye.

"No leave her out of this! You said you wouldn't go near her!" My Mother chocked out.

"Well...I lied."

He slowly made his way towards me.

"No don't touch her!" My father roared. I've never seen him so angry before. It was very scary.

"Just shut up!" The guy yelled.

It felt like it was happening in slow motion.

He turned round to face them. He pulled the gun up and pulled the trigger.

Boom!Boom!

"No!" I screamed on the top of my lungs.

The police officer ran over to the guy in black and shoved him to the ground.

"You have the right to remain silent."

I rushed over to my parents side.

I felt my salty tears streaming down my face and I watched them slowly dying.

"Mummy daddy please don't die!" I chocked out.

"Willow Listen to me, We are going to end up dying from the amount of blood we have lost but we love you with all of our heart."

"No please don't leave me please!" I screeched.

"Willow honey we aren't leaving you.We will always be there with you.In your heart." My mums sweet voice chimed through my ears.

There eyes started closing and all the colour started draining out of there faces.

"No! Please don't leave me! I love you!" I sobbed.

"We love you..." They said then there chest stopped moving.

"No! Please come back! Mummy daddy! Please, I love you!" My 5 year old self screamed.

End of dream...

I woke up with a cold sweat running down my face and gasping for air.

I've been having that dream over an over again since I was 5.

I haven't told anyone about the nightmares. People would probably laugh at me.

I look and my clock beside me and it read 6:17am, perfect.

I peel my my sweaty blankets off and walk into my bathroom and have a warm shower.

***********

"Excuse m-m-me agent Kennedy, Lexi w-w-wants to see you." Said a shaky voice.

Shit. This can't be good! Whenever Lexi wants to see us it's usually bad!

Oh by the way Lexi is the organizations boss.She the head of the whole assassin thing.

I turn round to see Jared standing there.

He was a scrawny kid with acne plastered all over his face with deep brown eyes behind think glasses and dark brown hair. He's really shy so I understand why he stutters.

"Thanks." I smile to him.

He blushes slightly and runs in the other direction.

Shit, shit, shit, shit maybe I can fake an injury. No she won't believe that.

I slowly make my way down the crowded halls as I walk to lexis office.

Maybe it a good thing she wants to tell me.

Or

She will rip my head off, chop it up into pieces then feed it to sharks...

Ok calm down she won't do that.It will be a good thing she tells me.I hope...

I hadn't even realized I was there until I see the door in front of me.

I slowly brought my hand up to the door and knocked.

"Come in." Said a voice.

I opened the big oak door and walked in.

"Have a seat." Lexi said while flipping her jet black hair over her shoulder.

She had a prettiest brown eyes ever! She had a cute button nose with her shoulder length hair made her popular with the boys.If you catch my drift...

I take a seat on the flash red couch.

Only then I had realized a guy with black hair and a suit sitting next to me.

"So Willow...I called you here to talk to you about your next mission..." She said happily.

I sigh mentally in relief.

I can keep my head!

"Cool. So um who's the dude in the suit?" I said pointing my thumb in his direction.

"Well he is involved with your next mission."

"So...are you gonna tell me my mission or...?" I asked confused.

"I was getting to that. Anyway do you know who one direction is?" She asked.

"Who? One erection?What do they have to do with this?" I asked confused.

I could tell Lexi wanted to laugh but she didn't.She only cracked a tiny smile.

"No it's one direction.And your gonna be there body guard." She states proudly

"What?!"

"Your.going.to.be.a.body.guard.for.a.famous.boy.band."She said slowly.

"And you have something to do with one direction?" I asked the guy beside me.

"Yes I'm there manager." Suity guy called with a British accent.

"Willow will you be there body guard?" She pleaded with her eyes.

"Why me?" I whined.

"Well your the best of the best and they need the best protection they can get."

"Argh fine." I dragged out the word fine.

"Good you leave tomorrow." She said standing up.

"What?!" I asked in bewilderment.

"Get packing you leave tomorrow." She said smiling.

••••••••••••••••••••

It's a little longer but oh well. It's gonna be more exciting soon I promise! So bye for now :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

enjoy :)