-Louis xx

I blushed a bit when he called me babe. I wrote down my number and made sure before I threw it back, that no one was looking. No one was so I threw it back and landed on his desk. He opened it and smiled.

"Thank you," He mouthed with a wink.

"You're welcome," I mouthed back and blew a small kiss at him. He pretended he had caught it and put his hand into a fist and brung it to his heart.

Awe, how sweet.

I looked away and continued doing my work.

*Louis' POV*

"Hey Jenn," I said casually.

"Yeah Louis?" She said with her angelic voice.

"Well umm.... I-I was kinda wondering if you well you know-," I was cut off.

"Spit it out Louis," She said.

"Okay okay!" I said. "I was just wondering if you wanted to come over to my flat so I can make you dinner?" I asked nervously.

"Sure why not? I need to get out of the house anyways," She said.

Holy shit she said yes! Wow I sound like a school girl. "Great! I'll pick you up at 7:00pm,"

"Okay see you later," She replied back smiling.

"Alright bye love.", She waves goodbye while walking away out of my classroom.

Oh how much I love her. I hope she feels the same way about me, if not I'd be heartbroken.

*Jennifer's POV*

Once I got out the school, I ran as fast I could to my house to get ready.

I got in my shower washed my body and my hair. Once I was done, I got out and went to my closet. I picked out a strapless dress, it was white and you had to tie it from the back, and grabbed my brown flats. I put those on, brushed my teeth, put on my make up.

"Hmm what should I do for my hair??" I asked myself. "Oh I know!" I put my hair into a waterfall braid. I looked at the time and it said 6:42pm. I was a couple minutes early so I decided to watch the telly.

Right on the dot I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door and saw Louis dressed up in fancy clothes.

"Hello beautiful," He said as he took one step towards me and kissed my cheek.

"Hi," I said shyly.

"Come on Jenn, don't be shy, it's just me," He told me.

"Yeah I know, but I can't believe you're my teacher and my boyfriend it just seems weird....in a good way tho," I said in a matter of fact.

"Well at this moment, I don't care what people think about. All I want right now is to go on a date with my lovely girlfriend," He said to me.

I smiled, "Okay let's go," I said.

We got out and locked my house, then we went inside to his car. He opened the door for me.

"Why thank you," I said with a wink.

"Why you are welcome," He shot me a cheeky smile.

He's being a real gentleman. I wonder what he made for dinner? Thinking about it made my stomach growl.

Louis must have heard it because he laughed ever oh so slightly.

I put my hands over my stomach trying not to let Louis hear my grumbling stomach.