Changing schools

(The arcobaleno are adults)
TSUNA p.o.v
--------------------------------------------

Red warning sirens were going off inside my head screaming danger! Telling me to wake up and move to the left, so I moved. My eyes fluttered open feeling heavy, I looked to the person who was trying to kill me. ''Dame-tsuna how long do you think you're going to sleep for" Reborn said pointing a leon gun at my head . I stared at the gun like it was a normal occurrence (which it was for me). " Alright I'm up!" I quickly said and leapt of my bed to go and change into my school uniform. I ran downstair Quickly at my breakfast and said good bye to my kaa-san and left fro school. The moment I opened the door gokudera-kun and yamamoto-kun was waiting for me. "ohayo/gozaimasu juudaime/Tsuna" They both greeted "ohayo gokudera-kun, yamamoto-kun". "Oi baseball-freak don't you dare talk to juudaime like that!" "maa maa hayato, Tsuna is fine with me calling him that then its fine right, tsuna?" I sweat dropped at their antics.

**********************************************Time skip********************************************

I sat down on my seat and looked out the window ignoring Nezu-sensei boasting on how elite he is and his teaching that doesn't make any sense . I already know the education system in this school because of that sadistic spawn of satan Reborn tortured me until I memorised the entire curriculum. Heck! I can even ace a advance college exam if I wanted and pass with full marks. I looked around the class and see Yamamoto and gokudera sleeping. My intuition started buzzing and have feeling some thing bad was gonna happen.

Bam!

" who are you?" Nezu-sensei questioned. " my name is reborn and I'm here to announce the students who are going to transfer into Kunugigaoka Junior High School in the next town for their last year". My classmate started chatting on who will go. Yamamoto and gokudera were awake by now because of the noise the class were making. 

Bang!

Reborn fired his Leon gun to shut everyone up and fortunately they did. Or else they'll be goners. "The student who are going to transfer are gokudera hayato, Yamamoto takeshi, sasagawa ryohei, chrome dokuro, mukro rokudo, hibari kyoya, and sawada tsunayoshi""........NANI?!" The class yelled excluding Yamamoto, gokudera and me.

My two guardians were excited but in the other hand I just died on the inside. I sent a glare ( more of a pout ) at reborn and he just smirked. I am going to have a nice long talk with him when I get back home.

--------------------------------------------
First chapter finish my updates are slow but I'll try and update sorry if I have mistakes 🙂😅