Loves Lost Lover

Define Love

Love :

1.  A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

2.  An expression of one's affection: A strong predilection or enthusiasm.

3. Especially, devoted attachment to, or tender passionate affection for, one of the opposite sex.

4. Affection; kind feeling; friendship; strong liking or desire; fondness; good will.

To Have The Feeling Of Love; To Be In Love.

The Seven Stages Of Love.

The Start -

The Passion -

The Illusions -

The Friendship -

The Tenderness -

The Deep -

The Unconditional Love -

What Are The Side Effects?

-Butterflies in the stomach.

-Crying because you’re happy, crying cause you’re sad.

-Lack of sleep.

-Stuttering when speaking.

-Daydreaming.

-Sudden sense of purpose.

-A constant happiness that seems nothing can take away.

-Fulfillment.

-Can't get them out of your head.

-The feeling that your whole body is being taken over.

Why Do We Love?

We Dont. Simple. A man / women doesn't have to feel anything to their partner. They may simply live their life along side them. Provide for them, care ect. People who do however find love. Are an out cast. Almost a disgrace. There is no need to feel this feeling towards another human being. Love is like a drug. You get addicted easily. But trying to stop, is hard. Love is a infection. It gets into your head. It controls your body. It controls your mind, your heart, your fate. Its easy to fall in love but painful to get back out. We strongly recommend. Do Not Fall In Love. If you think you have any of these symptoms please, contact us on our speed dial number below. We will do all we can to stop this infection spreading. Thank you.

At The Age Of 16 Test Will Be Done On Every Teenager For Signs Of 'Love' Test Will Also Be Done To Determine Their Life Ahead Of Them.

At The Age Of 17 All Family Members Will Chose A Boy or Girl To Become Their Child's Partner. 

At The Age Of 18 They Shall Be Married And Moved Out As Quickly As Possible.

Intercourse Is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN Unless Given An Approved Letter From The Government.

Trying For A Child Has To First Be Approved By The Government.

Your Jobs, Life Style, Friends And Fate Will Be Decided By The Government.

Please Stay Within These Borders. Anyone Found Trying To Enter; Or Escape Will Face Deadly Consequences.

No Romantic Display Are To Be Performed In The View Of Public.

Any Child/ Teen/ Young Adult / Adult or Elder Acting Suspiciously With Any Party Younger Then Themselves Will Face Deadly Consequences. 

Please Follow These Few Rules. Thank You.

The Government.