Chapter 1 The struggles

Rainy's pov

(August 20 2019)

"Rainy!" Luke yelled, picking me up and spinning my around. "Hey guys." I laughed, giving the other three hugs. "How are you?" Michael asked, River in his hands. She made grabby hands to me so I grabbed her. "Good thank you. I'm tired though. Milly and Riker where out with the others, I had to take care of Renesme." I told them. River was playing with my necklace, doing her cute giggled here and there. I smiled at her softly. "Mommy!" I heard Ryan shout from Ashton's arms. "I wove you." He said, he's baby voice lingering as he mispronounced 'love'. I smiled. "I love you too." I said softly.

Being 17, I was going into my last year of school. Yes, I still go to school. Ross usually takes care of the twins, lifting some wait off my shoulders. Let's pick up from where we left off shall we? Rydel is four months pregnant with her's and Ratliff's baby. Riker is a father to Renesme, his and Milly's daughter. Ross is almost a father, of one. They already named her Rose, they being Ross and Rebecca. Rocky and Autumn are expecting twins in maybe a few weeks. Everyone just got pregnant I swear one after another. Hey! Guess what! Riker and Milly are engaged and I might have a crush on someone.

Ashton, Luke, Michael, Calum and I have been spending some time together. There in love with the kids and it make me laugh. All four of us walked in the house. Yes, I still live with Ross and Ryland in the same house we lived in with all my siblings. It's only us three, plus Rebecca and Adyson. The reason why the two are still there is because there both looking for a house. They all said I can have the house so that's why I'm still there.

We walked in the living room and Ryland got up, taking River from me. They both know how to walk but there still falling down. I mean there only a year old. I sighed sitting down. "I hungwy." I heard River say. I looked at Ryland and opened my mouth to say something but he was already standing up. He grabbed Ryan also before going in the kitchen. What would I do without my brothers.

I got up, starting to pick up a few toys that got left around the house. Ashton, Micheal, Calum, Luke and Ross where just watching tv and when I finished I sat back down. I cuddled up to Ross, no mater how old I'll be, I'll always be the same 13 year old. The same one who needed her brothers more then anything. As the thought ran through my head, I smiled. I got up, hearing a knock on the door, and walked over to it. I opened it, letting Rocky in. He gave me a hug before walking into the living room. I followed him back in and sat down on where I was, beside Ross, I got a call, my phone ringing. I got up, walking in the hall. River saw me and slowly walked over. I picked her up, answering the call.

"Hey sweetheart!" I heard Nash say on the other end. "Hey Nash." I smiled, seeing the way River's face lite up when I said his name. "How are you doing?" He asked. "Good you?" I asked back. "Awesome, just picking Shawn up at the airport. There are like thousands of people here." He laughed. "That's why you can here screaming in the background?" I asked, laughing a bit. I walked over to the kitchen, River still in my hands. "Hi Nash!" She yelled in my ear, giggling, not knowing how much pain she just caused. Ryland laughed, taking her from me. "Hey River!" Nash said, just loud enough so she could hear. "Anyway. Where are you guys?" I asked after a moment. "A few hours away from you." He said. I laughed. "I'm guessing he's going to your house?" I laughed. "Ya." He said, laughing along.

We talked for a few more hours. Yes I said hours.... I also talked to Shawn, Cameron, Aaron and Hayes sooooo. I miss them so much right now. I sighed, sitting back on the couch. Ross and Riker where the only two here. Riker joined about an hour ago now. Everyone else left, having to do something. Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton left a few minutes ago actually. River and Ryan wanted to go with them. Michael was going to take them but I said no.

Lily and Nate walked in the house and in the living room, followed by Alex and Joshua. Joshua and Alex have girlfriends while Lily and Nate are still going strong, probably one of the cutest couples in the world. I got up, giving them hugs. Maya had a family reunion for the weekend. It lasts for 3 days. River walked over and Lily picked her up,kissing her forehead. Ryan ran to me as I sat on the couch again. It was low so he climbed up, sitting on my lap. Lily sat beside me and the other three sat on the other couch.

"Mummy." Ryan whispered, laying his head on my chest. I played with his short hair, running my fingers through it. "Yes baby's?" I asked softly. "Can I ave someting to eat?" He asked. I smiled down at him. "Sure." I said softly. He hugged my neck and kissed my cheek. I walked in the living room, sitting him on my hip as I got some food. I got a few chocolate chip cookies and a class of milk. The two loved milk, like to the point where they won't go to bed without a glass.

When he was done I got some for River and walked in the living room. I sat down and gave the food to Lily and she gave them to River. Me and Ryan where just talking about random, simple things, like what his favourite colour is, favourite animal and just simple things like that. Eventually he fell asleep on my chest. I didn't even move or go to stand up to bring him upstairs. I just laid there, watching as he stirred or mumbled something in his sleep. It was adorable.

I got up slowly, carful no to wake him. I took River, still having Ryan, and went upstairs. I walked in the Twin's bedroom and put them in there separate cribs. I sighed, turning the lamp on so when they wake up they wouldn't get scared. Yes, the twins are scared of the dark but can you blame them? There one years old and I've always had them on. I walked downstairs when I was done, closing the bedroom lights.

I sighed, sitting beside Rebecca who was talking to Lily. "You okay?" Nate asked, sitting on the other side of me. I shrugged. "Go out. We'll take care of them." Riker said. I shrugged again. "It's fine." I sighed. "No seriously." He said again. "Go out." He told me. "I can't." I said, getting up. "I'm just going to go to bed." I said. I got up, getting ready to go upstairs. "Already?" Joshua asked. "It's 10 o'clock.... Ya, I'm going to bed." I said. I walked up the stairs, stopping as I thought of something.

-Flashback-

"What can't you be happy for me?" I asked after a while. "It's just because no one nows you." They said almost all at the same time. "Sorry? what? Just because they don't know I'm related to you, doesn't mean they don't know who I am." I yelled.

"What's going on?" Mom asked as she walked in. "Doesn't mater you wouldn't get it." I said not even looking away from my siblings and there best friend. "We didn't mean it like that Rain." Ross said. "Doesn't mater." I said walking by them. "I'm going to pack." I said as I got to the door. "Why?" I heard my mom yell. "I'm going on tour with Demi Lovato!" I said, smirking. I got to my room but not before I heard my mom yell at me telling me that it was impossible. "Oh but it is mom." I mumbled, my smirk never leaving my face.

-Flashback over-

I shook my head. I just saw something that happened before play in front of me. It didn't seem the same though as it was in the other house. "Must be a memory." I mumbled, walking in my bedroom, taking a shower and going to bed.