Chapter 2 Im coming

After that scray horrifying day I finally got some sleep I kept having nightmares, of what could off happened if I didn't run if I would of just ignored the van. I got up to get some water and I heard a car outside again it was the same sound I heard this morning, I looked out my window there was the van I saw this morning. Then I thought what if that was the car that chased me this afternoon, I started to panic and I didn't say anything I just standing there making no noise at all. I ran and locked all the windows and doors except for my moms because I didn't want to wake here up I heard something pull on the door then it went away.
I couldn't sleep for the rest if the night because I was scared of what might happen to me if I do go to sleep. In the morning I was exhausted. When I got to school I saw that kid Holden again, every time I see him I feel like I like more than I did before. I casually walked over to him and acted like I didn't see him and I heard him call my name.
"Hey" he said
"Hi" I said shyly
"Do you want me too walk you to your class" he asked
"Sure why not" I replied
"Here you go" he said
"Thanks bye"
"Bye" he said
At lunch I sat with Holden, he's really funny and cute with his black hair and cat green eyes. Every time he stares at me I start to blush extremly, like a red as tomato.
After lunch I started to pack up and went to 5th period which was English when 5th period ended I started to walk home.