Hunted (DISCONTINUED)

Hey wattpaders! So this is my second story on here. If you are reading my other story Crushed, this has nothing to to do with that, soo yeah. I hope you give my story a chance! (On the side is Stefanie Scott as Kaia Summers 

*VOTE*COMMENT*FAN* PLEASE! 

I shoot up as a bolt of pain strikes through my forehead. Turns out Layla, my two cousins' best friend 'accidently hit me with a soccer ball she threw out of the closet across the room. And, I know what you're thinking- Why are her cousins' best friend in her house?  

It's because I'm adopted and when I first turned seven, my adoptive parents, little sister Bianca, and I went to The Land of Make Believe. But, as we were driving home at around 10:00 that night, a druggie was high, driving on the wrong side of the road and hit our car. Only Bianca, Jason, and I survived the crash and Angie and Sarah (my cousins) were the only ones who lived in the city near us who could take care of us while Jason was dorming in college. Ever since then, we've been living together which is almost 9 years now. 

"Thank you for bruising my forehead!" I yell across the room sarcastically with a touch of anger in my voice. 

"Oh you're welcome!" she replies with a weird yet devious smile on her face. "Anyway, have you seen my old tiara? I need I need it for Drew and Riley's Disney themed costume party that you're invited to as mine and Sarah's plus one!" 

"No it's fine. I'd rather not see some drunken college douches fooling around," I say mumbling the last sentence. 

She ignores the last part and just says, "Okay, but are you sure? You'll be home alone since Sarah has that meeting with her manager for the magazine thingy." 

"No, really. I have to finish a paper for English anyway." I lied, I have nothing to do but I really don't want to see Sarah and Layla sluttin' it up for those boys. 

"Fine... Found it!" she basically screams putting the tiara on her head just as Sarah walks up in her Tinkerbelle costume.  

I look over them quickly before pushing them out the door telling them to have fun. Layla has her medium long brown hair curled with her silver tiara on and a long baby blue prom gown with a sort of poof from the waist down and blue stilettos. 

Sarah has her long dark brown hair wrapped into a bun with a green head band and a grass green right above the knee dress and white shoes completed with a pair of clear lace wings. 

(Link for Cinderella dress: http://www.wedding-dresses-shop.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/blue-wedding-dress.jpg 

Link for Tinkerbelle costume: http://tinkerbelldress.net/wp-content/uploads/5962-large-498x1024.jpg ) 

*1 HOUR LATER* 

"Hey Kaia?" Angie asks as I look up from my book. 

"Yeah?" I ask with a questioning look on my face. 

"Can I ask you a favor?" 

"Sure. I don't have anything to do right now soo what?" 

"Can you come with me to dinner? Um, I just got a call from my manager asking is I had a sister in high school and stuff and I told him about you and said you'd come and-" 

"Okay, I'll come," I reply quickly preventing her from rambling on. 

"By the way, get dressed by 5:30 and look pretty you have a date," she said before leaving the room. 

My eyes widen as I sit there for a minute having a flashback of Mason, my ex. 

ZZZ ZZZ ZZZ, my phone vibrates during the middle of one of Mr. Cratt's lectures for history. 

I look at the text, it's from Mason. 

Hey baby cant wait for lunch today ;)see you at my place  

I just stare at the text on my phone. Lunch? When did we make plans? And I thought he was sick... at least that's what he told me this morning. Oh well I'll just come over and see what's going on. 

*3 PERIODS LATER* 

I hop into my navy blue Impala and drive to Mason's house using the spare key he gave me after our 1 year anniversary. I walk into the house, run up the stairs quietly and hear moaning. MOANING? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? HE'S FRIGGING CHEATING ON ME? I walk into his room to see him sitting down kissing Drina's neck while she gives him a lap dance. 

I run out stopping at the living room and take a pen and write on a sticky note-

Mason, 

I hope you had a nice time with that whore. We're over. 

Kaia

I sigh as tears run down my face and onto the note in my hand I leave it on the table with the key I had and run out.