Those Three Words

Chapter1:Help

Nialls P.O.V

It was about 3:00am and i still couldnt sleep so i went for a walk.I was near an old abandoned allyway and hurd a noise.....it sounded like crying i walked over to the somewhat crying noise.It was dark so i took out my phone for light.I kept walking and i was comming twards a dead but then i saw a small figure.It looked like a  small teenage girl about 14 or 15 with brown hair.she  looked around 5:5 or 5:6 with wattery blue eyes that sparkled in the moonlight.I walked a little closer and she stood up.She looked awfully skinny like she had'nt eaten in weeks.She saw me and sat down so I sat next to her."Hi im Niall..Niall Horan, and you are??I asked her She had little snow flakes in  her  long brown hair."I-im april g-gomez,My father kicked me out of his house 3 days ago and ive been out here ever sense."She said as a tear rolled down her cold pale cheek.I slowly wiped her tear off of her cold cheek with  my thumb.I picked her up bridal style and started to walk her to my  flat."April you can stay at my house untill we find you a house or you can live with me .You should get some rest when we get inside.

Aprils P.O.V

He put me down once we got to a door i was guessing   was the door to his flat.. I layed on the floor "Ill sleep  on the floor."I told niall he just came over to me and picked me up bridal style and brought me into a bedroom. I think it was a guest room  because knowone was sleeping in here."You can sleep in here for tonight we will set up your room in the afternoon."He said  and walked out of the room.Then came back in and said..."Oh i forgot to tell you my room is across the hall if you need me for anything goodnight love, see ya in the morning get some rest.You will be meeting the  rest of the boys." I sat up and said "Niall..can u stay with me ?"I asked "of course love!"He replied. H e got under the covers and layed with me and he pulled me into his chest.I  buried my head in his chest and slowly drifted to sleep.

***************************************************************************

Hey guys how was my first chapter?

 about the Comments please dont talk trash about my story its the 1st one that im publishing.

Im still looking for a title page and want somthing cool so please  help me out  on this ill update soon.