Midnight Sun(twilight fanfic)

This is the sequel to Dusk so hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1

Nessie's POV

I have enough strength to hunt and play with the kids and go shopping! I am now back to my old self! I am so happy! I already took Jake and the kids to the water park and ate burgers and drank some coke so people wouldn't know we are different from them!

Edward's POV

I am so happy Nessie is feeling a lot better! I couldn't stand seeing her so weak and exhausted. It kinda freaked me out when she passed out! It scared us all actually. Bella was crying hard! So she cuddled real close I my arms!

Haleigh's POV

I am now 6 years old but I look 16 just like my brother! We have so much fun together! I am so glad mommy is better! She is happy being with daddy and us! Dalton is very protective over me! We found that out when a boy pushed me at the water park! He ran real fast and pushed him straight out of the water park! Mommy, Daddy, and I all laughed! The boy was literally flying out of the water park!

Dalton's POV

I am now 6 years old but look 16 just like my sister! Today we are going to see daddy's side of the family so we decided to stay close to our parents! When we got their we sat on the couch Seth and Leah were on the couch in front of us! We know their names because dad always talks about them! They just kept on staring at us! Seth was looking at Haleigh and Leah was staring at me! Then about 5 minutes later they quit! Dad told them they better haven't done that on them! I wonder what he meant by that! Leah and Seth said it was to late! Apparently mom knew what they were talking about! Then dad was about to start fighting but mom calmed them down then mom said to let's go home! I will just ask mom what they were talking about when we get home!

I will update soon so please vote and comment!