Chapter 2 - The Usual Days (?)

Tsumiki shyly walked behind Io to school. She wouldn't stand walking right beside him. What if people got the wrong idea..? Well, that wouldn't be so bad.. Tsumiki pushed that thought out of her head. Of course Io never looked at her in that kind of way. She shivered as a cold breeze blew past her.

"Tsumiki~! Io~! Ohayo~!"

She suddenly felt something hug her from behind. It was Mayoi.

"Ohayo, Mayoi."

"Ohayo."

"Ne, ne, Tsumiki-chan~..."

Mayoi lowered her head next to Tsumiki's ear.

"You were thinking about Io again, weren't you-nyan~?" Mayoi whispered. Tsumiki felt a vain pop on her forehead. "..Did your heart go 'doki doki'..~? Ooh, Tsumiki, what a little pervert you are--"

Mayoi was soon punched and sent flying in the air, and out of sight. Blue straight lines formed across Io's head. Tsumiki never ceased to amaze him. Sure, she was strong, but wasn't that a little too much..?

-Time skip to when they arrived at school-

Tsumiki and Io arrived at Nekoge Perfectual High School. They saw their friends, Hime Haruno and Sakaki Inui. Hime ran up to them both, Sakaki following behind.

"Tsumiki-chan! Io-san! Ohayogozaimasu--waah!"

Hime tripped and fell flat on her face. Io and Tsumiki sweatdropped.

"There was nothing there, yet Hime still managed to trip.." said Io.

"Uh huh.."Tsumiki added.

Sakaki was surprised too.

"O-oy.. Hime, you ok--WAAH!"

Mayoi crash landed on top of Sakaki.

"Seriously?!"said Io, blue lines forming across his and Tsumiki's forehead.

"Well, Mayoi ended up at the right place at least..." Tsumiki replied.

"I'm pretty sure that was pure coincidence...."said Io, looking at the pile of injured friends.

The bell rang for homeroom period.

"Welcome back to class, everyone. Let's all try our best this year!" said Miss Kikue.

"Haiii~," the class chimed.

"Well, first of all, why don't we start talking about our holidays to each other?"

"Haii."

The room erupted with the student's chatter.

"What did you do over the break?"

"The usual, you know..hanging out with my boyfriend."

"Ehhh? Again? How boring!"

"Oy, how was your date with your girlfriend last week?"

"Oh, pretty good I guess. We went to the beach."

"Ne ne, guess what? My boyfriend...."

Blue lines formed across Miss Kikue's forehead.

'These students...already are in relationships..yet here I am...still single..'she thought, as she sighed.

~Meanwhile..~

"So how did your holidays go?" asked Hime.

"They went okay.." Tsumiki replied.

"I just helped out around Hatch Potch."Sasaki mumbled.

"Same, since Sasaki forced me too.." Io sighed.

"Ehehehe..." Sasaki rubbed the back of his neck.

Tsumiki glanced at Io. Io glanced back. She blushed pink. That was the first time that she and Io ever glanced at each other..at the same time. Tsumiki and Io looked away, a light pink tinting their cheeks.

The duo exchanged smirks at each other.

"Ohhh my..."Mayoi whispered to Sasaki.

"Now this is a first, ne Mayoi..?" Sasaki replied.

A murderous aura approached them. It was none other than Tsumiki. They knew how pissed she could get whenever they teased her, especially about Io.

"S-sorry, sorry.."

"It was a joke, a joke, Tsumiki."

Sasaki and Mayoi sweat dropped. Tsumiki really couldn't take a joke...

"T-tsumiki-chan, please calm down.." said Hime as she tried holding Tsumiki back from killing the two.

Io smiled a little.

"They never cease to amuse me.." Io took another small glance at Tsumiki. His cheeks dusted a slight pink, but no one really noticed. After all, the gang really thought Io's feeling's for Tsumiki weren't in that type of way........

...or was this no longer true?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Well at least this chapter is longer than the first. Thanks for reading this lil' fanfic of mine, even though I haven't updated in so long! >.< Thank you guys heaps for voting!

I'll update soon~!

Emicchi :3